2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Door Unlocking/Locking and Alarm Going Off

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 09:10 AM
5 Year Member
Door Unlocking/Locking and Alarm Going Off

Hey, guys. Hoping someone can help me out with an issue I'm having. I have an '08 Fit Sport. While I was getting around for work today my car alarm started going off. I went outside and turned it off with the remote. I figured I had just hit the button on accident.

Then, on my way to work, I heard the back doors unlocking and unlocking themselves several times. I could hear the actual locks and then there was a click in the console every time it happened. When it first started it was doing it a lot, but after driving for a bit it seemed to get better.

When I got to work I parked my car and turned it off. As I sat there for a minute the doors kept doing it. I locked the car and walked to my building entrance. Before I got to the door the alarm was going off again. I turned it off and then into the building. I didn't have time to try and mess with it.

Yesterday we had some heavy rain here (Ohio) and I was forced to drive through some deep water. Is it possible a sensor or something got wet? Any advice on what's going on or how to fix it? Thanks in advance for any responses!