2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Should I get these coil overs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Should I get these coil overs?

I drive a stock '09 Fit Sport and have recently been wanting to do autocross more often. So here's my dilemma. Last month I ordered a new set of wider rims and really sticky tires to put on the car for autocross days and the occasional blast through a mountain road. I was assured that these wheel and tires were the largest size that would fit on my car without any additional work needing to be done. However, first day I had them mounted on the car I went to test them out and noticed because the front tires stick out about an inch from the fender, whenever I take a corner hard (like I will be in autocross) the tires scraped against the outside edge of the front fenders So now I have a brand new set of wheel and tires that I spent a good chunk on just sitting in the garage unusable.

I don't have a very big budget at all but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard about or experienced the Godspeed Mono SS 16-way adjustable coil overs. Found them on amazon for $630 which caught my eye because that's so cheap. What do you guys think?