2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

The Blue Dragon: 2010 Fit LX

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 09:11 PM
mine are silver, i had some white rota slipstreams a while back, and i just don't think it goes with silver very well.

I am looking at different colors, i found this guy who painted his orange, and i think they look great.

Sport'n a Set of Budget Imola R81 Wheels For HS AutoX - North American Motoring

but ill probably leave mine silver, (my calipers are orange)

Old 11-01-2015, 09:41 PM
5 Year Member
I thought about doing mine in Hugger Orange when I got them. I will have to refinish them soon, as the white is starting to get dirty and chip a bit. I think next winter if I still have the car, I'll get them powder coated something outlandish.

Ditching Rotas is always a good idea. I'm pro-brand name wheels. Hence why I opted for an OEM brand rather than a set of $100 each knock offs (XXR/TR/Sport Edition/etc.) and have them break.

Old 11-09-2015, 09:45 PM
put my holies on, and sold my 17" rims, love the new rims, quick question for you:
you using hub centric rings? what kind of lug nuts? i don't feel like my tapered lug nuts are safe enough. i need something super secure.. thinking of getting 56.1 hub centric rings, and also some lug centric lugs if they exist. and i know they do cuz I've seen them online, anyways let me know what you have on yours. Thanks in advance

Old 11-10-2015, 02:02 AM
5 Year Member
Mini OEM wheels are 56.1mm hub bore already, so you don't need rings. That's one of the advantages to using them. As for the lugs, I'm using Detroit Wheels 5395K, Mr. Lugnut Lug & Lock Installation Kits | Detroit Wheels this kit from jegs for my lugs, and I haven't had a problem. Took a couple days to ship them to my friend down in TX, and he shipped them to me to save the horrible shipping and border fees Jegs wanted to send them up here. They aren't crazy lightweight lugs or anything, but they are solid.

Hope this helps you out.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:25 PM
it does help, I'm going to order something similar, and thanks

Old 11-11-2015, 12:53 AM
5 Year Member
Not a problem. It's what I'm here for.

Also a small update: One of the last pieces I will put on for the year is arriving next week! Amazon.ca finally shipped my Blox Battery tie down. For the Americans reading this wondering why the hell I would wait 3 months for a battery tie down, shipping across the US/Canadian border TO Canada is a load of crap. It's cheaper for me to wait until Amazon gets a drop shipment from Blox by about $40.

Old 12-09-2015, 01:23 AM
5 Year Member
So I realize I haven't updated this thread in a while. Due to a family emergency, I've had to forgo spending money to pay off plane tickets. I did get myself a birthday present, though:

J's Racing box. Kinda small. What could it be?

Why, it's a J's 1.3 bar Radiator cap! I get myself the best presents.

Here's a pic of the Blox tie down bar. I still have it sitting in the trunk because I can't find any of my 10mm deep sockets.

I also have a set of EBC Rotors on their way, and an adapter kit for an aftermarket head unit. I saw a Pyle Android based head unit, so I might go that route. Once I get that, I have to figure out what speakers I'm going to use, and which tweeters. Essentially, I want an upgraded stock setup. Nothing that looks out of the ordinary, and I'm going to try to use the factory speaker grilles to keep the whole thing looking plain and boring to thieves.

More to come as the boxes come in with all my upgrades for the winter!

Attached Thumbnails The Blue Dragon: 2010 Fit LX-0dli7td.jpg   The Blue Dragon: 2010 Fit LX-ljwu2fn.jpg   The Blue Dragon: 2010 Fit LX-suem9mr.jpg  
Old 12-18-2015, 12:59 AM
5 Year Member
It is what it says on the box! Merry Christmas to me from my wife! The pads are on the list, and I'll probably order them in the new year sometime. Going with the EBC greenstuff pads to match.

On another note, it's way past time to put on the winter tires. With the holiday season my account is pretty drained, but I'm hoping the week after Christmas I can finally get it done. Then I just have to jack it up and swap them myself in future.

Attached Thumbnails The Blue Dragon: 2010 Fit LX-tizasoc.jpg  
Old 02-29-2016, 01:47 AM
5 Year Member
Megan OE-RS and Cusco V1 lower arm bar are on their way. Next on the agenda? New floor mats and window visors from Weathertech, then sway bars. After that, I want to see just how the car feels before any other mods. I'm still curious to see what Rigid Collars will do for initial turn in (i.e. when you first start turning the wheel) vs. stock, but they will have to wait.