2nd Generation GE8 Specific Suspension & Brakes Sub-Forum Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the 2nd generation Honda Fit (GE8)

Fit Lowered 4 daily Driving MiamiJazz

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 01:19 AM
Fit Lowered 4 daily Driving MiamiJazz

Fit Enthusiast, I am new to this forum. I have a black 09 Sport Fit. I’d like to lower the car. Keeping the rim size OEM @16" maybe a slightly wider rim/tire.Keeping the same side profile as OEM? trying avoid low profile. I have seen if you do it right you can get away from it. I am trying to capture more of a flush look with the natural body flair of the car. I would like the ride not to be harsh. Trying to lower the car, yet not as low as you see car in pic. Although car in the pic is awesome. I want to be less aggressive. I have more to do. Yet I want to start here. I feel if you dress this car up correctly. It just captures its own exotic look. Enjoy small functional cars. I just pass onto my son, my Black Scion XB 06, 1st gen(bb)103.000 miles in mint condition.
MY other taste in cars are just the opposite. BMW M3, Mustang Shelby, 911 , Infint G35 coupe 1st Gen, Lambo….Otherwise nothing in-between. Other than a pickup truck.
I want this stance as in the pic. I just don't know where to start the specs, and so on.... i would like to get it right from the start. My 09 fit has tints and OEM window visors. Note wheels in pic look like 16's with a slight width. I would like to do the same.
Rear bumper awesome. Front spoiler I can tell it's stellar. Tail spoiler I will stay with OEM for now. I hope someone can help. I have looked into Ebach Lowering springs. I may have the name wrong. Yet I here allot of different chatter; I am confused. Please need help, a shot out from Miami.
hen in this pic.

Last edited by MiamiJazz; 08-07-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
That's a very nice Fit to get your inspiration from

If you want that ride height you'll need coilovers, though I have no idea what kind that car is running.

Maybe be the first to run the new Koni coilover setup?

Old 08-07-2012, 11:04 AM
5 Year Member
That one isn't on the forum that I know of. It was in this thread https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...-kit-sick.html. So basically all we know is that it has a Noblesse body kit. I'm sure Mike can ID those wheels. As for the height you need coils to get that low. I think the buddy clubs would be able to get you there.