3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Sub-Forum Threads discussing engine mods/swaps/tuning for the third generation GK Honda Fit.

Hasport Rear Mount for Gk5

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by que8581
Guys, just wondering can this mount (product code GERR) also be used on auto transmission honda fit?
I looked up the part numbers for mt vs cvt, they're the same so there's no reason it shouldn't work!

Old 04-24-2018, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by CodemanGK5
I looked up the part numbers for mt vs cvt, they're the same so there's no reason it shouldn't work!
I mean for auto tranny honda fit GE8, will it also fit in?

Old 06-23-2018, 09:35 AM
Just ordered mine in U62 from Axion.

Now that I have Ktuner running I need it to lose the wheel hop at takeoff!

Old 08-13-2018, 08:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CodemanGK5
Just ordered mine in U62 from Axion.

Now that I have Ktuner running I need it to lose the wheel hop at takeoff!
I too ordered the RV6 and the hasport mount (U62) and both have done exactly as intended to.... i just hope the vibration fades away a bit...... for my mental and physical tranquility...... since my wifey uses it more than I do 🤪🤪🤪

Im still waiting on the Ktuner flash to be sent back to me though.....🤷🏽*♂️ after that and dynoing it.... i think ill take break...

Mods so far:
RV6 catted down pipe
Tanabe Medallion axle back
BuddyClub short Shifter
Acuity shifter cable bushings
Acuity accelerator pedal relocation bracket
KTuner V2 (waiting on flash to be sent back to me)

Old 08-16-2018, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by elkaku
I too ordered the RV6 and the hasport mount (U62) and both have done exactly as intended to.... i just hope the vibration fades away a bit...... for my mental and physical tranquility...... since my wifey uses it more than I do 🤪🤪🤪

Im still waiting on the Ktuner flash to be sent back to me though.....🤷🏽*♂️ after that and dynoing it.... i think ill take break...

Mods so far:
RV6 catted down pipe
Tanabe Medallion axle back
BuddyClub short Shifter
Acuity shifter cable bushings
Acuity accelerator pedal relocation bracket
KTuner V2 (waiting on flash to be sent back to me)
a few questions for you. Are the shifter bushings worth it alone? Does the u62 mount still provide enough stiffness for its intended purpose?

and lastly, I have heard that ktuner might not work out of the box for my 2017. What exactly did you have to send back?

looking at a very similar mod list in the future

Old 08-17-2018, 12:44 PM
5 Year Member
IMO , the shifter bushings were a total waste of money/money NOT well spent

Old 08-22-2018, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by evilchargerfan
IMO , the shifter bushings were a total waste of money/money NOT well spent
Thats disappointing. On some of my older cars I was able to swap out their rubber shifter bushings for solid aluminum pieces and they made a huge difference. And they were only like, $20 too

Old 08-22-2018, 11:16 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ThadCastle

a few questions for you. Are the shifter bushings worth it alone? Does the u62 mount still provide enough stiffness for its intended purpose?

and lastly, I have heard that ktuner might not work out of the box for my 2017. What exactly did you have to send back?

looking at a very similar mod list in the future
The bushings, IMO, DID a noticeable difference,
The U62 is stiff enough to serve its purpose and it can be felt while going from a stop, but it fades as you drive it...
As for the Ktuner, i had to install the program on my laptop and then conect it to the ktuner on the car while having access to the internet and upload the oem stock map from my ecu to them so they can have it cracked and sent back to me and be able to tune it...

Send them a pm.... the guys are VERY reachable and willing to help!!

Old 08-22-2018, 01:06 PM
5 Year Member
Thad, to clarify, they did make the shifts more "clicky". but compared to the short shifter and bushings I had in my STi and WRX ...... they leave alot on the table/to desire for

When I purchased the bushings, I was expecting a similar FIRM/CRISPY shift I had in the Subaru.... I didnt get that. Thus, I was disappointed

You mention "solid alum" pieces in your old car .... you may wanna consider something harder than U62A, as that probably will disappoint you. I filled my oem torque rode with this stuff = https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/diymmi , I went with the "80A High Performance". Its def better than oem, but no where near as good as solid alum and made me wish I did the 94A instead. like yourself, I am also accustomed to alum mounts.

In my old car, I had these: