3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Are We Still Psyched?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 09:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ROTTBOY
AK, don't feel too bad. When you get the EX 6-spd, there is a cheaper solution - CLAZZIO's.
Currently they don't make kits for the GK but are definitely aware that they will be a demand upcoming.
Timing will be perfect for you since a M/T GK, in any of the model line-up, still is not in the horizon. With my LX scheduled to be spec'd out by my dealer in June (delivery in Aug.) you mainland guys should be getting them a month ahead. Much time to plan out the color, pattern, stitching etc....

Not that I'm planning to leather out my LX (I won't cause leather and excessive sun is not a good combination for my butt), but the GF of my son in NY wants to replace her Focus (lease term expiring) with an LX CVT. Made the inquiry to Clazzio and they replied with the above results. They further stated that pricing should not be much different from the current pricing. Therefore, the leather kit with heated option will be around $793 w/ free shipping.
I'm very much considering calling up corporate about it and seeing what the heck is wrong with them! LOL Think if we get enough to complain maybe they'll change their mind, or offer special orders.