3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

2015 Honda Fit Price Quotes

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 05:48 AM
5 Year Member
My Dad just bought a new Subaru Cross Trek. Shopped around and tried True Car. Bottom line was True Car just added 1 more middleman, avg $500 more! PLUS they don't include dealer fees, doc prep, etc. Lowest quote True Car dealer ended up being most expensive by $1,000. Just another lube job! Use True Car anonymously with a disposable email then go to the dealers and negotiate down from True Cars price.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Car Buying Advice

Since this thread has ventured off onto a discussion concerning car buying advice and negotiating techniques, the link below, borrowed from a Honda Element board, may be helpful, particularly for those who are determined to pay bottom dollar for new car that may otherwise be selling at or above the MSRP.

Ready to buy a new one? My proven strategy. - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

Old 05-03-2014, 11:27 AM
On the tax note, if there is a local/county tax you pay the locality's/county's tax rate where you are living and registering the vehicle regardless of where you purchase the vehicle.

Old 05-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Well looks like next week won't be happening for me.
The dealership I was hoping to go with won't have any blue EX CVT models in until June, unfortunately.

The color isn't THAT big a deal to me, but if I've been waiting this long for a new Fit I may as well wait a couple of more weeks for the color I prefer.

Looks like my ol' Civic will have to keep chugging along for another month.

Old 05-03-2014, 05:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AustinDriver
The dealership I was hoping to go with won't have any blue EX CVT models in until June, unfortunately.

The color isn't THAT big a deal to me, but if I've been waiting this long for a new Fit I may as well wait a couple of more weeks for the color I prefer.

As I have posted in other threads, it appears that the factory has not yet begun production of any blue, yellow or white cars, or manual transmission cars yet. Hopefully such production will begin sometime this month and we can hope for some June Deliveries. For the next month, folks will find mostly black, silver, grey and red EX CVTs and just a few LX CVTs.

Old 05-03-2014, 07:46 PM
I just bought one today. I brought my 2009 Honda Pilot 4WD Touring in to the largest dealer in Oregon. This place has a bad reputation and I was expecting a hard negotiation which I enjoy. They offered me almost 23K for the Pilot when Edmunds says trade-in is closer to 19. They initially brought out paperwork saying they wanted to sell me the 2015 Fit EX for over $19,000. I laughed and said, "So you're going to try to sell it to me for over MSRP?" Salesman acted like he didn't know the price, typical tactic. He asked what MSRP was and I said about 18K. I was impressed they didn't put up much of a fight and they were graceful when I caught them trying to screw me a couple other times. In the end I left the Pilot to detail and they gave me a 2013 Civic Hybrid to drive until the Fit arrives from Mexico. After fees and accessories they are going to cut me a check for $3800 and give me the Fit!!!

Old 05-04-2014, 12:21 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AustinDriver

Amen on the blue. I am pretty sure my Accord will last a few more months.