3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Anyone seen any blue LX's yet?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 09:21 PM
Anyone seen any blue LX's yet?

I am really looking to buy a Blue LX 2015. I have yet to see any Blue LX's on any website though, anywhere in the country. I know it seems silver, black and red are the more common colors at this time, I having heard they were produced first. In addition to more early productions of the EX and EX-L models, making them more common at this given time.

It seems the few LX's I have seen in general have been either in larger markets or Texas (but none blue). I assume Texas may have more or get them first because it's fairly near where they are produced in Mexico (feel free to confirm or correct me on that).

Bottomline, has anyone seen any Blue LX's anywhere yet?

Old 06-24-2014, 09:37 PM
Well, I am looking at the regional Honda inventory (I don't think it's 100% accurate or up to date) according to Rocky Mountain Honda Dealers website and I see 2 blue LX's in transit. Not on the lots yet. So hope is not lost!

Old 06-24-2014, 09:40 PM
There are a couple listed here Roush Honda | Vehicles for sale in Westerville, OH 43081 but I have not been on the lot to know if they have them yet or just ordered.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:14 AM
I have one in transit. Supposed to have it in my driveway by the end of the month.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Finding the model and color you want.

Originally Posted by ncoflin
I am really looking to buy a Blue LX 2015. I have yet to see any Blue LX's on any website though, anywhere in the country. I know it seems silver, black and red are the more common colors at this time, I having heard they were produced first. In addition to more early productions of the EX and EX-L models, making them more common at this given time.

It seems the few LX's I have seen in general have been either in larger markets or Texas (but none blue). I assume Texas may have more or get them first because it's fairly near where they are produced in Mexico (feel free to confirm or correct me on that).

Have you done a well filtered/sorted search of the CARS.com website yet?

Be sure to put in your area zipcode and get it to sort by Distance:Nearest First, to see which dealers closest to you have them (or are expecting them)...

Then try resorting by Date Listed:Newest, and look at the bottom of that list. Those are the dealers that have the best chance of actually having a car now, because they are the oldest listings. The ones at the top of the Date Listed:Newest sort will be cars that have been most recently allocated to a dealership. Those cars probably won't arrive at the dealer for one or two months.

Not all dealers use the CARS website, but it is a good searching and sorting tool.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Old 06-28-2014, 03:30 PM
I had my dealership do a search and they were told by corporate that none were in production. The only blue Fits being produced were being sent to industry events and sponsors. I guess there are some out there though.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by redleader75
I had my dealership do a search and they were told by corporate that none were in production. The only blue Fits being produced were being sent to industry events and sponsors. I guess there are some out there though.

You mean Blue LX's or Blue 2015s in general?

I've seen quite a few Blue EX's online that people have bought. I have a deposit down for a Blue LX that my dealer said should be here within seven days. I feel like your dealer is confused or just is maybe trying to sell you something he has on the lot. Or maybe, I am the confused one. That is entirely possible.

Old 06-28-2014, 11:46 PM
You mean Blue LX's or Blue 2015s in general?

I've seen quite a few Blue EX's online that people have bought. I have a deposit down for a Blue LX that my dealer said should be here within seven days. I feel like your dealer is confused or just is maybe trying to sell you something he has on the lot. Or maybe, I am the confused one. That is entirely possible.
I was told that they weren't producing any blue Fits. They said only for sponsors and industry at this time. Obviously that's not the case. I think they wanted me to buy what they had on the lot, but I'm okay with it. The more I drive my Fit the more I love it. I'm planning adding some personal touches to it anyway.

Last edited by redleader75; 06-28-2014 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-29-2014, 12:04 AM
Blue LX on the lot in Boulder, CO. More in transit to CO, so I'm sure elsewhere as well!!

2015 Honda Fit for Sale - Rocky Mountain Honda Dealers

Old 06-29-2014, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by amy_wilhelmina
Blue LX on the lot in Boulder, CO. More in transit to CO, so I'm sure elsewhere as well!!

2015 Honda Fit for Sale - Rocky Mountain Honda Dealers
That price in the link seems awful low doesn't it? even for an LX?

Old 06-29-2014, 01:48 AM
That price in the link seems awful low doesn't it? even for an LX?
It's listed as $16,315 which is MSRP including the $790 Honda destination fee. So exactly what it should be listed at I think.

2015 Honda Fit - Options and Pricing - Official Site

Old 06-29-2014, 02:50 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by redleader75
I was told that they weren't producing any blue Fits. They said only for sponsors and industry at this time. Obviously that's not the case. I think they wanted me to buy what they had on the lot, but I'm okay with it. The more I drive my Fit the more I love it. I'm planning adding some personal touches to it anyway.
You actually believe in what the dealers say? I only believe them if they have the car. Also, I only believe them that the deal can be done when they and I both signed the paper. Even when you are at the finance dept and about to leave with your car, it is not 100% until both the dealer and you signed the docs.

Old 06-29-2014, 02:59 AM
Originally Posted by amy_wilhelmina
It's listed as $16,315 which is MSRP including the $790 Honda destination fee. So exactly what it should be listed at I think.

2015 Honda Fit - Options and Pricing - Official Site
Ok yeah, that makes sense. I was forgetting about the manual being cheaper than the CVT.

Old 06-30-2014, 09:31 AM
Purchased our Blue LX CVT this past weekend! We purchased through Honda of Kirkland but the car itself is at another local dealership. They basically said they would do a "trade" with that dealership and we should have it within the next week or so.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:37 PM
5 Year Member
Who took my blue LX CVT? Nooooooo!
I looked at a blue one this past Saturday at Martin Honda in Newark, Delaware. I told them I'd be there today to purchase it. They just happen to open on Sunday and someone came in on Sunday and purchased it. I was there first thing this morning when they opened up.

Sigh...

Old 06-30-2014, 01:54 PM
5 Year Member
There's one listed on the website for one of the local dealerships, although I don't know for sure if it is on the lot or just allocated to them. Here's a link:
New 2015 Honda Fit For Sale | Memphis TN

Old 06-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Myxalplyx
Who took my blue LX CVT? Nooooooo!
I looked at a blue one this past Saturday at Martin Honda in Newark, Delaware. I told them I'd be there today to purchase it.
These Fits sell like hotcakes. Unless you have a deposit on it, first come first serve. Mine is coming in this week and they said I don't need to do a deposit but I have to buy it the day it comes or it goes out on the lot!

Old 06-30-2014, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Myxalplyx
Who took my blue LX CVT? Nooooooo!.....Sigh...
We feel for ya!!!

No worries as our Mexican brothers are pumping them out diligently now that they have no reason to avail of added World Cup watching. Their team is out. The country is now focused.

They'll be more as the weeks go by. Another blue one will be at your local dealers before you know it!!!

Old 07-13-2014, 12:37 PM

We bought a blue LX yesterday. It was the first LX that the dealer had received. It would not have been our first color choice because the dark color is hotter and the inside is black - but so far we love it.

We actually prefer the radio because it has analog controls as well as an LCD display. It seems more intuitive, although it is missing some functions.

Old 07-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by okay
We bought a blue LX yesterday........
Another new GK owner!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Do post pics and your impressions after the excitement of the new family member settles down. Enjoy the drive!!!

Is it M/T or CVT???