3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Any Passionberry Pearl showing up anywhere yet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 06:45 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vanguard
FROGSTER, I would be interested in knowing what percentage tint you selected and what brand? Did you go with a metal tint, or a ceramic? I also noticed you only tinted the back windows, Either that or you used a much lighter tint on the drivers windows.
Hey Vanguard - it's 20% tint, but the dealer took care of it for me so I have no clue if it's metal or ceramic, or what brand sorry. However I have to stop by there later today to drop something off and can ask if they know those details.

In Michigan it's illegal to have tint on the driver's windows or the windshield. Many people still do it, but I didn't want to risk it, since I figured the color alone might make people noticed the car more, heh. From the inside of the car looking out, when I have the front windows open a little bit, they definitely already look a little more tinted than my 2009 did, maybe better UV protection or something built in?

Old 07-25-2014, 12:27 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by frogster
Hey Vanguard - it's 20% tint, but the dealer took care of it for me so I have no clue if it's metal or ceramic, or what brand sorry. However I have to stop by there later today to drop something off and can ask if they know those details.

In Michigan it's illegal to have tint on the driver's windows or the windshield. Many people still do it, but I didn't want to risk it, since I figured the color alone might make people noticed the car more, heh. From the inside of the car looking out, when I have the front windows open a little bit, they definitely already look a little more tinted than my 2009 did, maybe better UV protection or something built in?
My daughter opted for the 55 on the back and sides, although she did have the sunroof and the sun strip on the front windshield done in 18. The result was very nice.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Washed the PBP today and the sun was shining brightly. Snapped a pic, because I've seen a couple of people ask for direct sunlight pics. To add, a lot of people walk down the street next to my house, and two different people stopped to chat about the Fit and comment on how they loved the color.

Last edited by xStitchx; 08-08-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Very nice PBP, for being a purple it's very nice looking I'm glad other owners can enjoi it as I couldn't see myself owning a purple car. By you can so that's good.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Thank you! You know, it's not really an in-your-face purple, which is why I really like it. It can look almost black at times, too. It's cool how it can look different shades depending on the lighting.

I really like all of the colors that are available. If we had the orange available on the '15 in the US, I probably would have gone for that

Old 11-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by xStitchx
Washed the PBP today and the sun was shining brightly. Snapped a pic, because I've seen a couple of people ask for direct sunlight pics. To add, a lot of people walk down the street next to my house, and two different people stopped to chat about the Fit and comment on how they loved the color.

Beautiful!

All these months later, and I STILL haven't seen a pbp in person! It seems like all the new Fits in this area are either black, white, or gray.

I guess it's okay, though... I won't be buying until next year anyway...

Old 11-22-2014, 05:14 PM
5 Year Member
Purple EX

Here's my Purple EX 6 speed manual I got in Memphis, Tn in October.

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/...ps73f70a47.jpg

Old 11-22-2014, 06:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by James Butler
Here's my Purple EX 6 speed manual I got in Memphis, Tn in October.

Sweet!

Old 11-22-2014, 07:28 PM
Nice!
I like the decal on the lower rear door.

Old 11-22-2014, 09:47 PM
5 Year Member
Really wish they had offered this in Canada. Great colour. Going to be jealous when I see them posted!

Old 04-06-2015, 08:02 PM
All these months have gone by and I finally forced the issue... I still hadn't seen a PBP Fit in the wild, so I took a look at cars.com and found one at a dealer over on the other side of town. I drove over to see it this afternoon after my dentist's appointment. What a gorgeous color! No question about it - if I buy a Fit it will be Passionberry Pearl.

I also got talked into a test drive. I was quite impressed. Much nicer than my current car. Two little things that bothered me, however... I suspect I'll need a PHD in electronics to use the stereo. I'm still pretty old school when it comes to tech. And I found that the raised area under the driver's seat bothered me. I tend to drive with my left foot tucked in under the seat and I couldn't do that in the Fit. Neither of these would be deal breakers, however. Now I just have a few other cars I want to see, and then I have to make sure my job is secure after June.

Old 04-06-2015, 11:52 PM
5 Year Member
I have one (Chicago SW & W suburbs). And...I saw another one just this weekend. I was both thrilled and upset that someone else had the same color. How dare they!

Old 04-07-2015, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Scotty2h
Really wish they had offered this in Canada. Great colour. Going to be jealous when I see them posted!
I was just going to say the same thing. It is absolutely stunning, definitely would have considered that for myself if we had this colour available here.

Old 04-10-2015, 12:47 PM
I was the first in Colorado to get one -- last July. Have since added pinstriping and body-side molding. Have seen only one or two around town since then.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Gorgeous color, Kram

Old 04-11-2015, 05:40 AM
Seeing all the pictures really makes me impatient. This is the color I want as well. I have several months to go. My lease on my current car isn't up until November. I haven't test drove one yet. That would make it even harder. I did sit in one and liked it. Thankfully the dealership we stopped at had one unlocked. I got to check the inside out and escape before the sales force flocked to me. I'll test drive in July. If they can get me out of my lease and keep my payments where I want - cool. Otherwise I wait it out.

Old 04-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Last November I started car shopping on a Saturday online and discovered the Honda Fit. Never heard of it before. So on Sunday I went to a dealer and saw a Passion Berry Pearl Fit, test drove it and bought it immediately.

Best car ever! Coolest color by far.

Old 04-19-2015, 11:00 PM
I got my Passion Berry Pearl yesterday. I was undecided between EX and EX-L, but when they checked other dealers only the EX was available (in LA!). I love it! I wonder what percentage of FITs are Berry.

Old 04-20-2015, 11:18 AM
5 Year Member
Pbp

We got that! Perfect color for this car.
BUT, it is a bear to keep clean.

In the past 3 weeks I was in two different dealers and none of the employees
in either had seen this color before. It would be fun to see production numbers
on the various colors.

Old 04-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Colonel Panik
BUT, it is a bear to keep clean.
I second that! Such a pretty color -- but it's dirty most of the time.

Quick Reply: Any Passionberry Pearl showing up anywhere yet?