3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Does anybody here actually LIKE their new gen Fit!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Does anybody here actually LIKE their new gen Fit!?

Sorry but I joined this forum to be a part of something awesome because I LOVE my car. But it seems lately that all I see are people complaining about issues with they're having. I have had no issues with noises, glass, paint, panel alignment etc. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my car and would love to hear similar stories!

Old 04-15-2015, 08:10 PM
Luv my new fit, only have 1,000 miles on it but all has been great. Fun car to drive my 100 mile commute to and from work everyday.

Old 04-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Glad to hear it! WOAH 100 miles, that's a heck of a daily commute!

Old 04-15-2015, 08:42 PM
Yes I do! I wanted to get one since September, but I waited for a later VIN # so the bugs would hopefully be worked out and so far it has not disappointed!

Name:  dGQwNJz.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  168.7 KBName:  7kguE23.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  123.3 KBName:  2titJb1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  108.3 KB

Old 04-15-2015, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Helistyle
Luv my new fit, only have 1,000 miles on it but all has been great. Fun car to drive my 100 mile commute to and from work everyday.
I hear ya. Traded in a 2014 hemi ram cause of my 100 km a day work commute.

I love my fit, 750kms on her now and i plan to keep it for a long time.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Yep, I'm in love with my car. I get a stupid huge grin every time I walk up to it and I get absolutely giddy when I see another one driving around. I have had issues with mine personally but in no way, shape or form has that had an effect on my overall happiness with the car. No regrets whatsoever, the issues I do have are being sorted out.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
Love mine, no issues at all. Can't wait till the weather gets better so I can put summer rims on and clean it up. Still lots of snow in Nova Scotia.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:55 PM
I haven't had any issues with the car, and it's a hell of a lot of fun to drive - maybe not as go-karty as previous fits, but still very rewarding to drive for what it is. The L15B motor is great, and as usual the Honda shifter in the MT is excellent.

I've got 4K on it thus far in 2 months. Planning on taking it to Iowa and back to California in May, and I'm looking forward to it!

Don't be put off by the number of issues people seem to have on forums. People are more likely to post about problems/ask for help online than they are just to check in and say everything's going great.

Old 04-15-2015, 10:19 PM
I really like my 2015 Honda fit ex manual!!! it is fun to drive and mpg is awesome! manual is a blast to drive. I have had a couple of issues but not to sway me to get rid of my FIT! Paid cash for it and I plan to have it a while!

Old 04-15-2015, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by kellyjoy
Yep, I'm in love with my car. I get a stupid huge grin every time I walk up to it and I get absolutely giddy when I see another one driving around. I have had issues with mine personally but in no way, shape or form has that had an effect on my overall happiness with the car. No regrets whatsoever, the issues I do have are being sorted out.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:15 PM
5 Year Member
I'll join the chorus. I have an early car that I bought last June and it has been perfect. It's sensible and loads of fun. I've been on line long enough to know that some people are never satisfied and others are just plain trolls.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
My wife and I have a 2005 Civic we really liked, and then I hit a large dog and totaled it. The dog didn't do well either. So we got the EX Fit in rather a hurry. It has a low VIN, 13,000 something. I have had no significant problems, and my wife and I both love to drive the car. I do miss the MT of the Civic, but the Fit is nonetheless zippy and agile like the Civic. I like its interior better than the Civic's, and the electronics are lots of fun, even if the head unit has minor bugs and annoyances. Every car has something you're not going to like, but the question is, how positive are the positives? IMO, very positive!

Old 04-15-2015, 11:59 PM
Yep like it. Its a good little car. I am almost at 38mpg mixed driving (actual) with my manual and I love that.

Old 04-16-2015, 12:48 AM
My Fit has been great, no issues, I'm luvin' it. MSM EX-L

Old 04-16-2015, 02:17 AM
tju
Nine months in (vin in high 6000's), and 3400mi on my silver lx mt and very happy thus far. Very practical car hauls almost everything I've needed short of 4 * 8 sheet goods - three grandchildren (two in car seats), recyclables including yard waste, furniture, rugs, paintings and supplies, groceries, scrap metals etc... Much more enjoyable to drive than I expected as well, nimble on city streets, fun on winding country roads, and capable on the interstate. Only issue thus far is one very tiny paint chip on hood, but given the liberal use of cinders on the roads in my hilly PA area this winter I'm not surprised by that...

Old 04-16-2015, 04:04 AM
I haven't put too many miles on mine yet, but I'm really liking it so far. Everything works so far. Fit and finish seems fine, nothing misaligned.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:45 AM
5 Year Member
Yes, mine has the dashboard alignment issue, and the wheel well liners don't fit very well, but I freakin' LOVE this car. Maybe that's why I'm more fussy about it than I might otherwise be.

This is my second Fit, and it's much nicer than my '09 in almost every way. Only problem I really have is that I can't stop driving it. I'm always looking for an excuse to go somewhere.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by Kwcsports
Love mine, no issues at all. Can't wait till the weather gets better so I can put summer rims on and clean it up. Still lots of snow in Nova Scotia.
As a recently relocated new Texas resident..... I'm sorry but yeah.... Don't miss it Lol

Old 04-16-2015, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Uncle Gary
Yes, mine has the dashboard alignment issue, and the wheel well liners don't fit very well, but I freakin' LOVE this car. Maybe that's why I'm more fussy about it than I might otherwise be.

This is my second Fit, and it's much nicer than my '09 in almost every way. Only problem I really have is that I can't stop driving it. I'm always looking for an excuse to go somewhere.
You know I got the chance to finally see a second gen the other day and while I have no doubt it's a great car I was astounded at how much CHEAPER it felt from the interior to the exterior and it even had that tinny feeling when you shut the door. I was kind of surprised to be honest

Old 04-16-2015, 09:53 AM
The 6MT is a blast to drive and it is fairly nimble too. I can get about 39 MPG in mixed city driving, which far exceeded my expectations; my only real complaint is that the passengers get comically tiny cup holders that can't fit larger water bottles or taller beverage receptacles.

Quick Reply: Does anybody here actually LIKE their new gen Fit!?