3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

What would you like to see in the 2015 refresh?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member
The only 2 quibbles I have are fairly cheap fixes for Honda.

1. Arm rest. It's a total joke unless you're sitting on the floor.

2. Gearing. Same argument as everyone else.

Other than those 2 things, I got nothing reasonable. As a few people have said, it's already a fantastic bargain, just a few things from making it an absolute STEAL.
Pretty much all the other arguments are things you can do to make the car suit you better. Not everyone needs/wants those things (I could care less about if it's factory tinted/mine's pretty much blacked out now). #Fitlove <3.

Old 05-31-2015, 02:35 AM
Originally Posted by Wanderer.
Just get a extra 5 gallon tank and throw it in the back if you're a rugged outdoorsman. They're like $40. Problem solved.
Ever drive in a car with a 5-gallon can in the back? If you have and it didn't smell up the car then you must have had the magic sealing can!

I want the gas ready to use, thank you.

The whole spirit of the car is slowly turning into just a hatchback Civic.
Have you been watching its size? It _is_ a hatchback Civic!

I hear Toyota might be coming out with a hatchback Corolla again.
Hey, I'd give a hatchback Corolla a serious look. I'd be all over a Corolla wagon. but they stopped selling that here so that we'd all go buy Rav-4s

Tint is not allowed in CA on the front windows, so don't expect factory tinted glass since a large number of Fits are sold here. I didn't even bother looking at the numbers, I'm pretty confident that's true. Tint on only the rear windows makes adult Jesus cry and nobody should do it
Why should restrictions on tinting the front windows mean that factory tinted rears won't be available? Quite a few cars come with factory tint on the rear windows in California. If you really crave the gangsta look you can do the fronts on your own.