3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Need help buying lips/diffusers

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 12:34 PM
Need help buying lips/diffusers

Hello guys im new to this and i just bought a 2017 honda fit, im located in california and I cant seem to find any good websites to buy parts for the car. If you guys can help me and direct me with any good sites will be much appreciated!

I attached the images of the front lip and rear diffuser that im looking for. thanks guys!

Attached Thumbnails Need help buying lips/diffusers-gk5-front-shovel-lip.jpg   Need help buying lips/diffusers-gp5fit3_rd_m.jpg  
Old 04-16-2017, 04:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by papertrails212
Hello guys im new to this and i just bought a 2017 honda fit, im located in california and I cant seem to find any good websites to buy parts for the car. If you guys can help me and direct me with any good sites will be much appreciated!

I attached the images of the front lip and rear diffuser that im looking for. thanks guys!
Sorry to say that the above pictures are for the Asian Fit/Jazz. Will not fit the USDM model. Thou, I've been tempted to buy the front lip and mod it.

Another option.

https://www.aeroflowdynamics.com/col...tter-2015-2017

Old 04-16-2017, 06:31 PM
Damn no way I cant believe its not the same. I've been looking at them side by side and look identical. Not saying I dont believe you, but this sucks :/ They has so much more aftermarket parts for their jazz/fit. Are the body size different?

thanks for the link! I like that front splitter I'll think about get that one if I cant find anything else.

Old 04-16-2017, 08:07 PM
5 Year Member
The crash ratings are different than the JDM market so the bumpers have to be redesigned for US. It can be made to fit but you'll probably have to lose the crash bars at the least

Old 04-17-2017, 07:30 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
plus, ull need to lower ur ride and get wider larger wheels to make it look right all together.

if u guys are planning on dressing up ur ride, first 2 mods are springs and wheel set. or just leave the car alone. anything u put on it will end up looking out of place unless factory option.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:07 PM
5 Year Member
You got the link to the front lip? That front bumper is a US spec, check out the tow point access hole, the jdm/Asian(shorter) bumpers have a square hole and the North America/ Australian(longer) have the round hole. That is how I understand it. I do agree that the Fit should be lowered to make these look right. I have the JDM rear bumper that the Nobelesse rear splitter(rear pictured) will fit. You can buy it from Boom Plus Toys. Check out my thread to see the differences it the rear bumpers.

Old 04-17-2017, 07:25 PM
5 Year Member
Damn no way I cant believe its not the same. I've been looking at them side by side and look identical. Not saying I dont believe you, but this sucks :/ They has so much more aftermarket parts for their jazz/fit. Are the body size different?

thanks for the link! I like that front splitter I'll think about get that one if I cant find anything else.
And yet, another option,

Honda Fit 15-16 GK5 JDM JAZZ MUG Carbon Style Front Rear Bumper Lip Side Skirts | eBay

And, I've bought from this site in the past.

All New JAZZ (2014)

But, keep in mind some of these items won't fit the USDM Models.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:20 PM
5 Year Member

Try eBay
2015 Honda Fit aero parts in Cargo Nets / Trays / Liners | eBay

Old 04-19-2017, 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by axlline
You got the link to the front lip? That front bumper is a US spec, check out the tow point access hole, the jdm/Asian(shorter) bumpers have a square hole and the North America/ Australian(longer) have the round hole. That is how I understand it. I do agree that the Fit should be lowered to make these look right. I have the JDM rear bumper that the Nobelesse rear splitter(rear pictured) will fit. You can buy it from Boom Plus Toys. Check out my thread to see the differences it the rear bumpers.
Heres the link to the front lip Im instrested. http://www.yoycart.com/Product/536054312796/ I dont know if it would fit USDM fits.

Old 05-18-2018, 09:24 PM
5 Year Member
Heres the link to the front lip Im instrested. http://www.yoycart.com/Product/536054312796/ I dont know if it would fit USDM fits.

Have you bought anything from that site? They sure have lots of aftermarket parts for the fit