3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

I finally bought my Fit!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 07:36 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Pumpkintacos
They are telling me different information now, they are now saying "Yes we do apologies for the confusion the 2017 do carry on and fit the 2018 Honda Fit. They has mentioned Honda Makes have changed for the 2018 but were not specific of which models.". English much? Lol
i didnt know my neighbor two doors down worked for husky!

Old 12-01-2017, 08:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ashchuckton
Just bought a set of Husky liners for my son's 2015 Fit. I'll let you know how they fit after Christmas.
I have the Husky and the fit is good. I like how it covers the dead pedal.

Full disclosure, I did have an issue where the floor mats started to bend on the side where the seats are. Also the right side near the accelerator started to bend inward. I contacted them and they replaced the front two floor mats.

Old 12-02-2017, 10:41 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 2Rismo2
I have the Husky and the fit is good. I like how it covers the dead pedal.

Full disclosure, I did have an issue where the floor mats started to bend on the side where the seats are. Also the right side near the accelerator started to bend inward. I contacted them and they replaced the front two floor mats.
I have that same issue with the Husky's in the rear of my Lincoln. Impressed that they replaced the bad ones. That's good customer service! Maybe I need to give them a call.

That being said, I think that's why the WeatherTech's cost more. They seem thicker and more durable to me.

Old 12-02-2017, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member
I almost hate to bring this up....
Because I do think WeatherTech makes good products.

But I would say, my previous vehicle I invested into a set of WeatherTech digital fit floor liners.
And I was somewhat disappointed.
2 admitted caveats.
1st I chose the light gray color.
2nd...I'm not sure exactly what they are made from, but mine seemed to be almost a vinyl, plastic like material. Very good as as far as protection goes...BUT....

The Light Gray color? While it looked fantastic when it was clean, it showed dirt so quickly and immediately, and IMO it scuffed easily.

There were two states with the liners. Either they looked horrible, because they would show every bit of dirt, scuff or junk....or I had just cleaned them and hadn't touched them yet, and they looked great.

Which is why I think the next time I'll try Husky's offering.
I want a darker color...black...and maybe a more "rubber" like material.

Unfortunately, I think the OEM Honda all weather Mats....mostly rubber...are really good at hiding scuffs and dirt...but they have no high sidewalls and are only minimally good at protection.

So anyway, whenever I make this comment I raise the ire of many who have WeatherTech liners and love them. And maybe I would of too, had I got Black or the Darker Gray?
But I just wasn't 100% happy with my light gray liners.

That was my personal experience.

I still recommend either WeatherTech or Husky...CUSTOM FIT...options...because I do feel either are better than OEM options.

Old 12-04-2017, 01:50 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
btw for those that had the walls bend inward.. some heat gun (from outer side, not the textured side) and pushing it the other way will reshape it back into shape. i had some issue on a set i got for my STI but quickly bent it back into shape.