Is this another Fit meet? September... =D

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Banned
Ciburri-
I don't know that "grouser" is actually coming. I pm'd him to let him know that he wouldn't be the oldest one there, but he has not pasted his name on the list.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by ciburri
Unlike one of our (for the moment) current members who managed to insult middle age, seniors, female gender, African -American's, obese people and everybody else who works for living and supports a family, all in one sentence, I am delighted that this car attracts such a wide consumer demography! No wonder Honda does not even bother to advertise Fit. There is no need! The car sells itself! I encountered numerous seniors driving a Fit and we exchanged waves and ton of smiles in the process. Great stuff!
That wasn't me, right? I just made the immaturity comment...

Guys, please check with your significant others and families and paste your name to the list. Maybe we should add a number next to our names with a quantity of people we intend to bring with us? That will make it easier to plan for amount of food and drinks.

It will be a great day at a great location with great food and even greater people! Can't wait!
Most likely just me, but I might be able to string my brother along, but he'd probably be arriving in his S2000, as he lives in Fremont, which would make no sense to drive up to Hercules then back out to to the meet. I'm not sure if he'd be interested, I think the S2ki folks have been starting up on their group drives again lately, so that's a maybe.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Tetsurin

Most likely just me, but I might be able to string my brother along, but he'd probably be arriving in his S2000, as he lives in Fremont, which would make no sense to drive up to Hercules then back out to to the meet. I'm not sure if he'd be interested, I think the S2ki folks have been starting up on their group drives again lately, so that's a maybe.
No, the person responsible for insulting so many groups with one comment was the self-described "25 year old punk ass".

Old 08-22-2007, 03:49 PM
Yes, well, I'm a 24 year-old punk ass, so I guess I catch a pass this time ^_^

Old 08-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Banned
Yes, well, I'm a 24 year-old punk ass, so I guess I catch a pass this time ^_^
In your case, a more intelligent and mature one.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Brief moments of lucidity work quite well, really. ^_^

Old 08-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Banned
Brief moments of lucidity work quite well, really. ^_^
Just about as well as not tripping over your own ego.

Old 08-22-2007, 07:11 PM
I also live up the street from a Kinder's Meats, so I could go pick up some choice meats for the grill before heading out.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Retired Moderator
Im down with that Kinders idea! Kinders has some awesome meat!

Old 08-22-2007, 11:29 PM
5 Year Member
No, it was somebody else! You are cool! LOL!

Kinders sounds great! My office used to be two doors down from their original location in Concord of Arnold Industrial Way! Guess where we were every single day for lunch! I could never get tired of it. The only thing I liked about that job when I think of it!

Old 08-23-2007, 08:56 AM
5 Year Member
Yeah, i've been super busy since Sunday, been looking for a pediatrician for gabriel, getting electronic components to get my LEDs for my footwells working right, doing laundry for the house, washing dishes, packing up my uncles crap, cleaning the car, organizing to buy new things from ikea... @_@

I'm such a stay at home dad... I'm acting like a woman =O

(me grabs Ikea catalog)

Ivan, I'll bring a DVD with all the pictures (yes, I took that many photos on the 8GB memory stick)

I'm gonna use a few pictures of your car for the meet site I'm making. Sort of.... You'll see.

Oh, and the shaking effect is real, my brother was rolling around in the back seat. He was sick on Sunday throwing up... I think I rocked the car a little too much =P

Also, for the meet, I'm taking a jack, spare tire, and that insta flate stuff to fix a flat if I break something.

Last edited by CuTeBoi; 08-23-2007 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm not a big fan of that foam stuff, I'll take that sticky crap that you use to plug punctures any day^^; Even though it requires a bunch more work.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:02 AM
5 Year Member
updated the fit meet page I'm working on, it looks like crap I think, I wont work on it till next week monday, tomorrow, is a day out with a friend visiting from Palm Springs.

If you have some input on content, let me know, I'll be adding a google maps to it soon... =D

Fit Meet Fall 2007

it's coming together finally.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:39 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
QUOTE=ciburri

Unlike one of our (for the moment) current members who managed to insult middle age, seniors, female gender, African -American's, obese people and everybody else who works for living and supports a family, all in one sentence,

haha i didnt know people were so sensitive! fat people=gross, old people, i like old people. my grandmas old. black people, I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!!(no sarcasm there, my godmother is black) and dont get me started on work. you try to travel around the country in a crappy van with 4 other guys for four months straight waking up at 6am because we have to be in some bumf**k town by that nite, play a show. pack up and do it all over again then you come and tell me about hard work. just because i love what i do doesnt mean its not hard work. i would love to go to a meet but i try distance myself from people who cant take a joke. so thanks but no thanks. =)

p.s. if anyone (who isnt a crybaby) wants to throw our fits around some turns on upper page mill road, pm me and let me know.

Last edited by kelsodeez; 08-24-2007 at 03:44 AM.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Retired Moderator
Hahaha^ are you trying to say that touring around with your band sucks??? Wow, when i go around with my band its AWESOME! And BTW hauling around your equipment isnt THAT hard lol. I garuntee i have a bigger drum set then you and it still isnt that bad. If you think thats work you dont know work! Sorry i just had to post what i thought on this one lol.

Anyway back to the Fit meet talk.......

Old 08-24-2007, 12:19 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
no way dude. its more fun than anything! but loading and unloading a uhaul trailer every nite on little or no sleep for four months straight takes its toll on you. sometimes i wish i just had a desk job. but then again, im glad i dont.

Old 08-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Retired Moderator
Yeah, its hard sometimes but its never not fun...What kind of band are you in?

Old 08-25-2007, 12:58 AM
5 Year Member
second thread ever to get hijacked T_T

oh wells, give input while asking about bands =P

Old 08-25-2007, 07:17 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
eeek. sorry about that. hope you guys have fun at your meet.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Retired Moderator
My bad man....Back to the meet talk!!!

Quick Reply: Is this another Fit meet? September... =D