11/10/07 Bay Area Fit Meet- New Datails

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MRsunrise
Is it too late to add one more to the list? I'm new to the forum...new to the Bay Area actually, and I'd love to join you guys if that's ok!
YES, ANOTHER RED FIT! That is up to three of us now!

Originally Posted by BlackCobra
Hey, Damzil from honda-tech would also like to come to the meet. She has an 07 5spd FIT sport.
Cooooool! People we are approaching magic number of 20 including 2 maybes!!!!

Tyler, add them to the list!

I can't help but to wonder how big our meets will get in the spring and next summer!!! And ALL California meet with the South! That will get TV coverage the way we are going! Love it! Power to the small cars!

Old 10-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Retired Moderator
MRsunrise you are now on the list!!

And also i added Damzil from Honda Tech to the list, is she a maybe or a forsure? Let me know plz!

Man this meet is going to be sooooo coool, we are going to have alot of Fits!

Old 10-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by ciburri
YES, ANOTHER RED FIT! That is up to three of us now!

Originally Posted by TOOL
MRsunrise you are now on the list!!
Thanks!

Old 10-30-2007, 01:50 PM
I spoke with her last night and she was excited when I told her about our meet. she seemed to be a forsure and eager since she is going to put on her AEM cold air intake and possibly new headers today but i cant say for sure yet.

Old 10-30-2007, 02:41 PM
She is 100% POSITIVE she is going.

Old 10-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Retired Moderator
Ok thanks for letting me know!

Tell her to join here at FitFreak!

Old 10-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Hello Everyone!! Blackcobra found me on Honda Tech and invited me! I'll definately be at the meet... I feel kinda foolish that I haven't joined earlier... there is a plethera (spelling?) of Fit/Jazz knowledge here... it literaaly gave me goosebumps!!

Old 10-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Retired Moderator
lol, glad you joined here! FitFreak rules!

Old 10-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Schweet I'm sooooo excited!! I might need help installing some parts. Depending on how much I make bartending tomorrow night I might stiffin' up my suspension.

oh and how many sandwhices should i make for the meet? lol

Old 10-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Damzil::Jazzmin
Schweet I'm sooooo excited!! I might need help installing some parts. Depending on how much I make bartending tomorrow night I might stiffin' up my suspension.

Damzil,
The spelling is "plethora" and welcome aboard!. So far, you are the only lady among the Bay Area Fitfreaks that I know of. And just ask when you need installation help- I am a trained mechanic and so is ciburri, and many of our other members are very experienced in modifications.

Last edited by manxman; 10-30-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: add comment
Old 10-30-2007, 04:47 PM
Oh nice i might come to u guys if i ever get some parts for my BlackCobra.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:49 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Damzil::Jazzmin

As far as sandwhiches, just bring enough for you..I think its pretty much a bring your own food deal this time..Last time we had a HUGE feast, it was great, but the draw back was how long it took to cook..

Old 10-30-2007, 04:55 PM
M'eh... i'm used to being the only lady in the crew... no big deal, thanks for offering to help me with my parts! if i don't have them already installed by the 10th... i might just bring them and you can help me out there... that is if you don't mind me putting you to work.

I'm happy to bring food to cook or pre-cooked food. Filipino food anyone? (Yes, I can make lumpia from scratch it just takes me forever)

Old 10-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by manxman
Damzil,
So far, you are the only lady among the Bay Area Fitfreaks that I know of.

Hey...I am a lady
But I'm used to being the only one at meets too, so I'm happy to hear I won't be the only one at this meet!

Old 10-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MRsunrise
Hey...I am a lady
But I'm used to being the only one at meets too, so I'm happy to hear I won't be the only one at this meet!
Sorry about my wrong assumption- your alias registered in my mind as Mr. Sunrise! Car professionals and hobbyists are used to hanging out with "car guys" just because it has been that way for over a century. It is great to see women taking an interest in their cars, and women are certainly very welcome in this group.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:19 PM
Hey folks, I'm back from the basement... at least for a few posts. I know there's going to be an East Bay caravan, but it'd be good to get that information consolidated into this thread. In the meantime, anyone else heading out from near Hercules?

Old 10-30-2007, 07:31 PM
5 Year Member
This Fit meet will be awesome, if we meet the 20 fit mark, I'll make the website like I promised.

-Tony~

Old 10-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tetsurin
Hey folks, I'm back from the basement... at least for a few posts. I know there's going to be an East Bay caravan, but it'd be good to get that information consolidated into this thread. In the meantime, anyone else heading out from near Hercules?
I agree... there should be some kind of coordination to the E Bay caravan... I, for one, would not mind heading up north a big before everyone needs to head to San Jo... or everyone can meet me in Fremont ^_^

Old 10-30-2007, 10:58 PM
5 Year Member
Hope alex posts here soon... =O

I hope he knows about this travel, but I think there are too many tests at City College for him to go out on that weekend.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:48 AM
5 Year Member
Alex is coming! He stated in the last thread, we switched to this one from, that he is fine with the 10th, but first weekend of November he would not be! He just has not posted anything in this thread.

Ladies you won't be alone. My Fit is just as much my wife's. She is just OK with me driving since she is taking photos all the time. She will be present at the meet!

At the rate we are going we just might break 20 car mark by Monday! LOL! I wish!

Quick Reply: 11/10/07 Bay Area Fit Meet- New Datails