Sac Area Fits Event!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Sac Area Fits Event!

I'm thinking of hosting a meet for those of us in Central Cali... all are welcome. BBQ and fun to be had, but I'm gauging interest. I sure would love to meet more Fit owners... my boyfriend and I have 'twin fits' so... it would be nice to see more around here!!

Please let me know if you'd like to attend and then I will try to work a date that works for all.

Old 03-21-2007, 02:38 PM
5 Year Member
i'll attend

Old 03-21-2007, 06:41 PM
hey im down for a meet havnt gone to one in a long time so count me in

Old 03-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Banned
I would attend except for the fact that Sacto. is 3 hours away for me. Thanks for the offer, though. I hope that other opportunities for meets in the NorCal area come up in the future.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:54 PM
I'd like to make it more centrally located. I LOVE Boulder Creek. Used to live out there. Miss it so much, too. Ok back to business. How far is everyone willing to drive? If we can all drive an hour or so around, I can look and see what kind of trouble we can get into. Maybe take over the Go Karts and race?

I may also set up a BBQ type thing, but I just wanted to see who would show up. To be honest, I don't care if it's 3 people, this is about building a group of friends. And... if you guys are lucky... I can get you into the drag events my race team goes to... you can hang with the pit crew and watch us try to take home a trophy. lmao.

Alright... Is June a good month for all?

Old 03-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Elem3nt
hey im down for a meet havnt gone to one in a long time so count me in
Hey, I live in Stockton too. If you see a Blue Fit with a blonde girl in it, throw me a couple fingers and say hi.

And... I already got a ticket in it... only after owning it for 2 days.

Old 03-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Black Widow g2
I'd like to make it more centrally located. I LOVE Boulder Creek. Used to live out there. Miss it so much, too. Ok back to business. How far is everyone willing to drive? If we can all drive an hour or so around, I can look and see what kind of trouble we can get into. Maybe take over the Go Karts and race?

I may also set up a BBQ type thing, but I just wanted to see who would show up. To be honest, I don't care if it's 3 people, this is about building a group of friends. And... if you guys are lucky... I can get you into the drag events my race team goes to... you can hang with the pit crew and watch us try to take home a trophy. lmao.

Alright... Is June a good month for all?
Black Widow-

Thanks for your interest in trying to put a meet together. 3 hours each way is a bit much for me, but anything less would be OK. Hell, I bought two of my dogs from a breeder in Tracy (1 1/2 hrs. away). June is OK also. Any date with 2 wks. notice except anytime the month of May would work for me, but don't take what I say to dictate your event. If I miss one because of other people's needs, OK, I'll catch another one.

For anyone reading this thread with an interest in improved handling, read the last page of the "Progress Auto Rear Anti-Sway Bar----" thread in the "Suspension and Brakes" forum. Especially my post of today!

Old 03-22-2007, 09:24 PM
im down just tell me when it is

Old 03-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Black Widow g2
Hey, I live in Stockton too. If you see a Blue Fit with a blonde girl in it, throw me a couple fingers and say hi.

And... I already got a ticket in it... only after owning it for 2 days.

i rarely see any fits in stockton, the only blue fit i've seen so far had a guy driving it and an old man , well hope to see u around and ill be sure to say hi
i dont think it would be too hard spotting me since the only few fits i seen in stockton are pretty much bone stock, the visors and tail lights would set me apart from them and im a sexy ass asian guy lol j/k

Old 03-26-2007, 05:53 PM
did he have glasses? lol i sure hope you don't think my boyfriend is old. hahaha. well, i am always parked at Sherwood Mall... no, i don't live there, i just work there. And I drive it thru Brookside since I'm a resident... but, you never know... one day you might find me down March Lane. I have only seen like 2 Fits... wait a minute... Did you come to Sherwood Mall a couple weeks ago with a girl and a baby? Hmm...

Old 03-27-2007, 11:39 PM
ya i go to the mall often with my sis and her kid, and im single with no kids, and it sucks here in stockton so im usually driving out of stockton but i hope to see u at the mall sometimes, and ill even park next to u

Old 03-28-2007, 01:04 PM
if you want to say hi come to Maui Wowi. I work there.

Ok... so, June 16th is the preliminary date. I now need a location. I was thinking of somewhere to BBQ or do something fun. Any ideas?

Old 03-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Bap
5 Year Member
I would be down for a meet Stockton is not to far for me.

Old 04-01-2007, 03:13 AM
im down to do whatever i dont even really know what to do lol but a bbq or something sounds nice but we still have weeks to plan it out

and i been seeing more fits in the sac area now but too bad most of them probably dont even post on this forum

and ill drop by sometimes soon to say Hi at your work place

Old 04-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I just saw a VBP fit on my way to work this morning...

Old 04-09-2007, 09:25 AM
I am up for meets anywhere in Nor cal....

Today about 5:45 am on the 99 going into Sac I ran into a silver FIT dropped with an N1 style exhaust. Nice FIT wondering if you post here

Old 04-09-2007, 03:17 PM
it wasn't me... but I will have a location posted up soon... still trying to find a good spot for it. thanks for letting me know you'd like to come!!!

Old 04-19-2007, 03:49 AM
so when is the meet?

Old 04-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by quangalang
so when is the meet?
June 16th. Time and location are being determined. I have to look for places in the area and hope that I can reserve a spot. Does anyone have problems with having it located in Stockton? If not, we can do a group bowling thing at the huge arcade here. Then maybe out to the lake for photoshoot?

Old 04-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Banned
Black Widow-
Just so you don't think that no one is paying attention, just let me know where the event will be and I'll show up. I'll be easy to spot- I'll be the oldest person there.

Quick Reply: Sac Area Fits Event!