SoCali Fit Sighting thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 12:56 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by _pril <3 her fit
i saw a silver gd3 on lemon st.. towards thee 91 freeway. she had a fitfreak sticker on thee back, she didnt look too happy though awwwww
*claws pops out*

waaarrrrrrrr(Cat sound)....

Old 01-21-2009, 02:41 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by willitfit
i saw a cop pull over a TIDEWATER!!! thought it was jason but looked again it was an lady. haha
lol almost when i was coming back from the meet last night.. But lukily this Corolla cut me off while i was already going like 76mph so he went super fast.. cop comes outta no where and busts him. I had my VIP lighting on too! had to switch it off stealth style

Originally Posted by saiko
I see one up there ^^
HAHa thank youu! it's getting there

Old 01-21-2009, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by OCKC
*claws pops out*

waaarrrrrrrr(Cat sound)....
i just wanted to say hi

Old 01-21-2009, 04:12 AM
5 Year Member
i tink i kno that dude... he doesnt post that much.
that sounds like me, but it wasnt.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:15 AM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
i just wanted to say hi
mustve been that time if you get me

Originally Posted by jazn

wtf random ass jason comes out of nowhere. where the fucck have you been? haha

Old 01-21-2009, 09:10 AM
5 Year Member
saw a dented up BBP base with a smashed rear passenger side window fixed with blue tape on the 91 E yesterday around 4:45 near yorba linda blvd.

Old 01-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Banned
Talking

Saw a black Sport Fit w/HPP exhaust on the 110 S towards Pasadena. A blonde was driving and she looked PO. Maybe because I cut her off to get off Fair Oaks.

On Saturday, I saw a blue Sport Fit w/Spoon wheels & exhaust parked in front of Tenno Sushi in Little Tokyo. That place has the worst discount sushi that I've ever tasted. The driver must be someone on this forum. I've seen it a couple times in the San Gabriel/Alhambra area.

*Sidenote - Drove down the 2 freeway & passed to xBs (happy meal boxes). One yellow and the other white. Both lowered w/some monkey doll hanging from the bumper. They were staring at my GT Wing. Silly Scion drivers, J's is for Fit owners.

Old 01-21-2009, 11:12 AM
no, trust me.. i kno EXACTLY who that guy was

haha thats mea!! but i'll never kno.. just sucks cuz i found myself a girl who is a fitfreak & she turns out to be a meany or at least thats wat i got from her

Old 01-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Last night around 8ish in front of Rowland High School. I talked to a guy and girl in a clean 09 TW Fit. Really nice people.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by lanakano
Last night around 8ish in front of Rowland High School. I talked to a guy and girl in a clean 09 TW Fit. Really nice people.
LOl ya that was me xDD

"i like your car man"

Old 01-21-2009, 04:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
Dude there are a lotta fits in west covina! i spotted a couple actually....

First one was a MR sport with black rims heading on the 210 west around the 605 freeway. This was at 1:30pm.

Next was a NHBP with HID's and yellow fogs, tint and jdm visors and oem wheels on the corner of nogales and Amar Rd. I didn't notice it to my right until it made a right onto nogales. This was at like 5:45pm.

THENN a VBP sport with no tint next to me heading south on nogales towards Amanda rd. Couldn't tell who the driver was but it was stock. This was at like 5:50pm.

FINALLY was a MR fit sport driven by a male driver on the corner of Amanda and Nogales in west covina. He had tint in the back windows and black rims with a red stripe (i'm sure they were time attack heliums). Male driver with glasses. This was at 6:15ish.
I was in West Covina yesterday at 9pm for TAB Tuesday.. about 200 cars... I left about 10. It was more like a ROTA meet than anything.. ahahahah It was pretty sick tho to see that many cars at a weekly meet.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:39 PM
5 Year Member

wtf random ass jason comes out of nowhere. where the fucck have you been? haha
hahaha no more G/F! So im back to spending money on my car! YEY! I just took a break from the forums cause there were lots of other things pulling my interest away from the FF community.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
Dude there are a lotta fits in west covina! i spotted a couple actually....

First one was a MR sport with black rims heading on the 210 west around the 605 freeway. This was at 1:30pm.

Next was a NHBP with HID's and yellow fogs, tint and jdm visors and oem wheels on the corner of nogales and Amar Rd. I didn't notice it to my right until it made a right onto nogales. This was at like 5:45pm.

THENN a VBP sport with no tint next to me heading south on nogales towards Amanda rd. Couldn't tell who the driver was but it was stock. This was at like 5:50pm.

FINALLY was a MR fit sport driven by a male driver on the corner of Amanda and Nogales in west covina. He had tint in the back windows and black rims with a red stripe (i'm sure they were time attack heliums). Male driver with glasses. This was at 6:15ish.
Wow.. we must have just missed each other i was on nogales around that time even saw the red fit with the black and red rims, too, yeah they are all local, seen them a few times before. no one ever waves back though.. the NHBP could be cKranez always see him at the corner of nogales and la puente..

last night clean nhbp parked next to me at work talked to him before but he he never comes out to meets..
today saw a BBP in Diamond Plaza, tint, visors, i think megan exhaust, led tails
and a SSM on Fullerton rd, lowered, led tails, maybe a lip..? driving to fast to notice..

Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 PM
@ Work right now. Seen a few Fits on the way here. The one thing that stuck out was this azn girl with pink booty shorts and then I thought....Haha, Where's David at?

Old 01-22-2009, 07:34 PM
5 Year Member
hahaha no more G/F! So im back to spending money on my car! YEY! I just took a break from the forums cause there were lots of other things pulling my interest away from the FF community.
ohh man, if i didn't have a GF i could boost my Fit after a month and a half of saving... but i have responsibilities and she makes me too happy to trade for boost
Originally Posted by PRS TIMAHHH INC
@ Work right now. Seen a few Fits on the way here. The one thing that stuck out was this azn girl with pink booty shorts and then I thought....Haha, Where's David at?
an asian girl with pink booty shorts reminded you of david? ohh man, that's so wrong

i spotted 8 sexy ass fits yesterday evening parked at Costco in northridge. i fapped behind an NHPB on gold work equips

Old 01-22-2009, 08:06 PM
5 Year Member
Today i saw a TW Base dropped on wheels and black headlights parked at Portola Middle School in Orange. Really clean and really nice! hope to see u at some meets soon!

Old 01-23-2009, 02:37 AM
Originally Posted by chaaree
ohh man, if i didn't have a GF i could boost my Fit after a month and a half of saving... but i have responsibilities and she makes me too happy to trade for boost

an asian girl with pink booty shorts reminded you of david? ohh man, that's so wrong

i spotted 8 sexy ass fits yesterday evening parked at Costco in northridge. i fapped behind an NHPB on gold work equips
Oh dude. Had to be there on Monday's cruise. David is now known as booty shorts. Ask everyone else.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:46 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by PRS TIMAHHH INC
Oh dude. Had to be there on Monday's cruise. David is now known as booty shorts. Ask everyone else.
i don't know if i want to find out.

spotted jdmxge8 today after work! SSM looks really good in dim light, especially the ge8's. lines make it look 'thuper aggressive

Old 01-23-2009, 02:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Super Mario
Taffetta White @ La Jolla Cove Area today. Mugen visors, Mugen NR wheels.

Lol that was me :P went to Diego for the wedding anniv.

Last edited by hotkamote; 01-23-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:00 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hotkamote
Lol that was me :P went to Diego for the wedding anniv.
Awesome! Congrats, even though this was like... many months ago

Quick Reply: SoCali Fit Sighting thread