SoCali Fit Sighting thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 02:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
Saw a TW GE sport w/ oem visors and a "baby on board" thing in the rear window on my way home from work yesterday, On Grand going up towards chino hills. I gave them a thumbs up but they're front windows were tinted so i couldnt tell whether i got a thumbs up back, or a dirty look. HAHA
that was me..............yeah i gave u a thumbs up also

Old 05-08-2009, 05:28 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by c32andy
that was me..............yeah i gave u a thumbs up also
HAHA! awesome! wow, i cant beleive the person i saw was on the forum. tiiight. my name is andy also(if thats your name). hahah. hope to see you again

Old 05-08-2009, 10:19 PM
5 Year Member
San Diego - Friday afternoon

Spotted a black, lowered, gd3 with very dark tint. The car had an exhaust, you were heading I-5 North and got on the 52 eastbound. You were the car right in front of me from just before the getting on the 52 and up to the Regents/Clairemont Mesa exit. I exited but you kept heading east.

Right after I exited there was a red gd3 sport waiting for the light at the end of the offramp, but it had an old lady piloting. The black gd3 was the potential fellow fitfreak.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:55 AM
5 Year Member
Alhambra Edwards Renaissance tonight,
CBP GE8 - I said Hi to you and you had Tennessee plates
Orange GE8 - Parked
Tidewater Blue GE8 - Parked
NHBP GD3 - Parked

Old 05-09-2009, 01:15 PM
5 Year Member
Soooo last night in burbank, i rolled up to a NHBP lowered on oem wheels painted red, tanabe concept G exhaust, HID's and yellow fogs, and license plate relocated to the passenger side. He also had dark ass tint. Male asian driver, female passenger. Who you iz?

Old 05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
5 Year Member
CBP GE8 at Albertons in SG right now with tint+visors

Old 05-09-2009, 05:08 PM
saw a silver GE8 @ Costco.
and a sooooped up white fit at boomers
said whatsup to the guy. he told me he just drove
down here from Tennessee.

Old 05-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Koi
5 Year Member
TW GD3 at corner of Beach & Hillsborough. Had tint and mugen visors

Old 05-09-2009, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
black GD3 with mugen visors & 'fitfreak.net' decal on rear windshield in the rear parking lot of Alondra Hot Wings in Alhambra today

Old 05-09-2009, 11:09 PM
5 Year Member
i was at Fry's in Fountain Valley. spotted a NHBP GD3 some black advan RGII knock offs, started with KW...something hahaha i was in my 350z you where right behind me. idk if hes on this forum but whats up! nice GD.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:35 AM
ok so brace yourself guys...
k was on the 15 going sth getting on the 60 on ramp going west and i saw a new gen fit it was black so i sped up to get next to him and he didnt seem as happy to see me as was i and then he hauled ass and took off but it seemed like he gave me a dirty look..so that was my first bummer...
THEN..
i was just driving minding my business when my friend and i noticed this guy behind me had his high beams on..so i was like ok whatever..n he's on my ass!! so i slow down n then he switches lanes and flips me off. so my friend and i are like "wow what did we do?" other than slow down cuz im not gonna lie i shouldnt of done that...so then he starts riding this other cars ass and i eventually passed him by and as were driving by he pulled out a gun..and my friend was like "oh shit he has a gun!! go go go" so i sped away..atleast tried cuz my fit is slow (hehe) and yeah it was really scary...and i got like an anxiety attack..and my friend had to drive home n i got home n i cried. and now im paranoid cuz like my car is so easily distinguished...i got my bright pink tow hook, jdm badge, my kuromi sticker n license plate.and basically i had a super shitty night starting with that fit dude who gave me a dirty look.. hope that guy feels real good bout picking on a girl.. i have no idea what i did wrong..all i could think of was my hids pissed him off. But really hids make you want to pull a gun on a chick?! sorry for getting off topic guys..>.< be careful with road rage i guess people are pretty extreme..

Old 05-10-2009, 03:43 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by lil mz.FiT
k was on the 15 going sth getting on the 60 on ramp going west and i saw a new gen fit it was black so i sped up to get next to him and he didnt seem as happy to see me as was i and then he hauled ass and took off but it seemed like he gave me a dirty look..so that was my first bummer...
THEN..
i was just driving minding my business when my friend and i noticed this guy behind me had his high beams on..so i was like ok whatever..n he's on my ass!! so i slow down n then he switches lanes and flips me off. so my friend and i are like "wow what did we do?" other than slow down cuz im not gonna lie i shouldnt of done that...so then he starts riding this other cars ass and i eventually passed him by and as were driving by he pulled out a gun..and my friend was like "oh shit he has a gun!! go go go" so i sped away..atleast tried cuz my fit is slow (hehe) and yeah it was really scary...and i got like an anxiety attack..and my friend had to drive home n i got home n i cried. and now im paranoid cuz like my car is so easily distinguished...i got my bright pink tow hook, jdm badge, my kuromi sticker n license plate.and basically i had a super shitty night starting with that fit dude who gave me a dirty look.. hope that guy feels real good bout picking on a girl.. i have no idea what i did wrong..all i could think of was my hids pissed him off. But really hids make you want to pull a gun on a chick?! sorry for getting off topic guys..>.< be careful with road rage i guess people are pretty extreme..

It's good that your OK...But that sucks...there are a..holes everywhere and In my 37yrs I've learned that bad things happen to good people..... so just be care full out there you never know who's going to turn out to be that psychos you see on the news...

Old 05-10-2009, 03:44 AM
Koi
5 Year Member
That's pretty messed up, real gun or not. Needed to get the license plate and report that to the popo.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:47 AM
I did think of getting the license plate but i didnt want to pull up behind him and have him think im taunting him or piss him off with my hids..so i just stayed in my lane and thats when he pulled up next to me. =(

you guys think i should take my badge and tow hook off for a couple of days?

Old 05-10-2009, 03:58 AM
5 Year Member
THEN..
That's friggen scary..best to be careful out there, I swear people get crazier and crazier out there..

I did think of getting the license plate but i didnt want to pull up behind him and have him think im taunting him or piss him off with my hids..so i just stayed in my lane and thats when he pulled up next to me. =(

you guys think i should take my badge and tow hook off for a couple of days?
Yeah, don't want to piss him off even more! I would say take everything that can be taken off, OFF! At least they aren't hard to take off or anything, just be on the safe side.

Old 05-10-2009, 04:02 AM
5 Year Member
Idiots everywhere these days

Old 05-10-2009, 04:02 AM
thanks ms.shiela,
and yeah im going to take my tow hook and my badge off tomorrow
I have to take that damn freeway to work every day...

Old 05-10-2009, 04:41 AM
^^ this is why i lost interest to the whole JDM scene because it just attracts unwanted attention from car thieves, road ragers, vandalizers/haters, cops, etc.

i hate blending in and looking like a STOCK car but sometimes it is the rightful and the most common sense thing to do to avoid all this unnecessary attention.. goodluck. drive safe.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:46 AM
5 Year Member
Wow sorry to hear that happened to you lilmizFit. That is some real scary stuff there. Hope you don't see that guy again and am glad to hear you're ok. These days it's just getting that much crazier.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:52 AM
5 Year Member
Don't be discouraged... shit has just been going down alot for no reason lately.. haha i know how you feel. My principal searched my car for weed and drugs (?????) the other day and while he did that i was like "well you know you can trust me when i say that i dont do that kinda stuff" ...he thought i was trying to pull the racism card?..

And yeah there are some crzy peeps out there so if someone tails you either ignore it or change lanes. If they still tail you i would either 1. Wangan like you never had so in your life (in a safeish manner of course) or change lanes and slow down so they cant get to you. Maybe people took your actions the wrong way. Or that fit guy was so jelous of your pink tow hook that he couldnt help it... and that other guy wanted to rob the pink tow took, which is why he tailed you to check it out. Hahaha i dunno, it's 4am and my mind is phasing in and out here

yeah just lay low for a few days but if it was at night, it would be hard for someone to spot you again so dont worry too much

Quick Reply: SoCali Fit Sighting thread