well I can be the first one

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 05:11 PM
well I can be the first one

I already posted this in the PA forums, but a Crtl-C and a Ctrl-V later here it is again... woah HTML copy, but sh!t happens huh?

Today, 03:33 PM
FortKielbasa vbmenu_register("postmenu_153449", true);

new here
Hi all:

So the story how I got into the Fit - it's a short one; My 94 Camry turned into a money pit! haha.

I ended up buying at Scott in West Chester. Black Fit Sport MT. It had 6 miles on it when I picked it up. Now it has 1k and change... I'm very happy with it. I was seriously considering a BMW, but I think that was an emotional thing and this was a smart thing. I have a stop and go commute anyways, so 300 hp would just accelerate me to the next red light. Also I am traveling quite a bit, so the Fit is nice to leave at PHL, though I still worry about dumba$$ SUV drivers that ding doors..

I had an 86 Accord LXi, and to me this new Fit car really feels the same. I really loved that car, and I feel like the Fit has captured that cars soul, haha. That car never let me down one time. I got it with 103k and sold it with 187! And even the week before it was sold I was in VT, ie, I was confident enough to 7 hour road trip it.. I really had a better experience with that Honda than the Toyota..