Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

HELP !!! which ONE

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 11:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Red Diablo
test pipe no downpipe i know what i ordered online. and header i meant to say idk what car would have more than one header lol.

Guinness - NICE car dude but turbo for the fit never will never gonna too much for turbo and slow car. i own a fit also and combine all the power you put and money VS a Subaru it wont match so spending a lot of money on a fit "turbo" not worth it. so what if you fast? who are you racing? go against a subaru that you can buy from a police inpound here in miami for just brand new with 22k WRX $4k you dont believe me come down to miami see for your self how many ppl loose their car for stupied things they do

Wha?

Old 12-30-2009, 11:02 PM
5 Year Member
Guinness - NICE car dude but turbo for the fit never will never gonna too much for turbo and slow car. i own a fit also and combine all the power you put and money VS a Subaru it wont match so spending a lot of money on a fit "turbo" not worth it. so what if you fast? who are you racing? go against a subaru that you can buy from a police inpound here in miami for just brand new with 22k WRX $4k you dont believe me come down to miami see for your self how many ppl loose their car for stupied things they do
You are getting me all wrong =.='

I mod the fit with turbo not to be a street racer or trying to rip the roads... and obviously with the money I spend on the fit, I can easily buy a GTI and upgrade the damn thing to stage 2 turbo... with spare changes.

Its a project car, its one of a kind, and its something i enjoy doing. Obviously i learn my lesson and its sad to sell the car that i love so much.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Touched by his noodly appendage
Because its a Fit. Its more fun to kick someones ass in a 1.5 grocery getter. Come to Orlando and see josh's turbo fit :P One of the fastest if not THE fastest fit in the country.

And for some reason I think you posted this in the wrong forum. I dont believe you have a GE8 since you replaced your header. Replacing the header on the GE8 is still a myster. Also V6's and V8's have 2 headers.

Please clean up your grammer. It gives me a headache.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:03 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by qbmurderer13

Please clean up your grammer. It gives me a headache.
grammar

Old 12-31-2009, 01:05 AM
5 Year Member
i have a small problem i smell it from sitting in my car. like i turn it on then in a few seconds i smell so much fuel and when i get out and walk to the drunk i smell it more. after i put the headers n downpipe my check engine light came on.
hmm imagine that

Anyone who says it doesn't stink has either high tolerance, low standards, or a dull sense of smell.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:14 AM
Touched by his noodly appendage
Originally Posted by mike2100
hmm imagine that

Anyone who says it doesn't stink has either high tolerance, low standards, or a dull sense of smell.
It just smells like gasoline. I love the smell of gasoline so I didn't mind it. I've had tons of people ride in my S2000 and not one ever complained about the smell. I speak from experience, not from what other people have said.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:41 AM
Banned
To begin with, the correct spelling of the word is 'grammar' not 'grammer.' Lead by example, don't talk about someone else's grammar if yours isn't perfect either. Take some Tylenol for that headache, too. And second, what does it matter if I posted it in the wrong thread? Regardless, I'm talking about a Fit, aren't I?

By the way, I'm sure that almost everyone will agree that the GD3 is much better looking than the GE8.

Old 12-31-2009, 10:32 AM
5 Year Member
To begin with, the correct spelling of the word is 'grammar' not 'grammer.' Lead by example, don't talk about someone else's grammar if yours isn't perfect either. Take some Tylenol for that headache, too. And second, what does it matter if I posted it in the wrong thread? Regardless, I'm talking about a Fit, aren't I?

By the way, I'm sure that almost everyone will agree that the GD3 is much better looking than the GE8.
oh man... I couldn't resist. (I'm a math guy... ) the comma between Headache and too does not belong...

oh and I'd disagree with your 2nd Paragraph... OH NO... the GREAT GE/GD Debate!!!!

Looks like the Mods need to move this to the right forum.

~SB

Old 12-31-2009, 12:20 PM
Banned
Exactly, you're a Math guy not an English guy, so stay out of it.. And who cares about Mods? The K20 engine does not fit the '09 Fit so it's worthless. And I'm not hating, I'm just throwing that out there.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:31 PM
Banned
^you're an idiot, just because no one in the us has tried to put a k20 in a GE doesn't mean it won't fit.........also it does matter if you posted this in the wrong section the GE and the GD are TOTALLY different cars there is not one aftermarket header made for the GE because the header/manifold is one piece with the head honestly if you can't deal with the smell of fuel you should have done your research before wasting money on a test pipe

Old 12-31-2009, 01:36 PM
FitFreak GE8 DIY Guy
5 Year Member
palm to face

Old 12-31-2009, 01:51 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
WOW.....