Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

All I can say is WOW!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 08:53 AM
5 Year Member
All I can say is WOW!!!!

I had previously installed a DC Sports short-ram and DC Sports headers and they improved the performance nicely, so over the weekend I installed the DC Sports cat-back exhaust system and all I can say is WOW!! The gains on the top and bottom end are definitely noticeable, it takes off like a rocket ship! It is a bit louder then I would like, but that can be resolved with a silencer.. If you are debating on upgrading to a cat-back I definitely suggest it ;-)

Old 08-20-2014, 01:17 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cnordt24
I had previously installed a DC Sports short-ram and DC Sports headers and they improved the performance nicely, so over the weekend I installed the DC Sports cat-back exhaust system and all I can say is WOW!! The gains on the top and bottom end are definitely noticeable, it takes off like a rocket ship! It is a bit louder then I would like, but that can be resolved with a silencer.. If you are debating on upgrading to a cat-back I definitely suggest it ;-)
What year fit you do this on?

Old 08-22-2014, 02:02 PM
5 Year Member
I own a 07 Sport 5 speed

Old 08-23-2014, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member
I own a 07 Sport 5 speed
Do you ever race at Atco Raceway or Englishtown? I just picked up a 2015 Fit today so I'll be bringing it out to some bracket racing events.

Old 08-23-2014, 09:47 AM
5 Year Member
I haven't raced it yet, not sure if I'm going to but I want to install the lowering springs and new tires i ordered first if I do. I'm still rolling on the rubber it came with from the dealer when I bought it used, it's a brand I've never even heard of so they definitely need to go lol. I was planning on adding a short shifter too so all in good time.. For now ill stick with passing benny's on the Parkway ;-)

Old 08-23-2014, 11:43 PM
5 Year Member
I haven't raced it yet, not sure if I'm going to but I want to install the lowering springs and new tires i ordered first if I do. I'm still rolling on the rubber it came with from the dealer when I bought it used, it's a brand I've never even heard of so they definitely need to go lol. I was planning on adding a short shifter too so all in good time.. For now ill stick with passing benny's on the Parkway ;-)

That's cool! I always take my cars to the tracks to test out any power modifications since my seat-of-the-pants feel sucks. I wouldn't mind going out to Atco if any Fit Freaks are there. My main stomping grounds is Cecil County Dragway. I'll be there next week testing out a couple of things.

Heck, if I can disconnect the muffler and test the exhaust minus the muffler, that'll be one other thing to add to my list.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member
I commute up and down 2 major highways everyday so I use that to test my mods lol. I actually live about 20 min from englishtown, but I don't get out there much with my weekends being occupied with "honey do" lists lol. Testing with out the muffler would be sweet, but I can only imagin how loud it would be haha.