Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

Did anyone had remove the plastic B-Pillars from a Honda Fit 2010?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 12:29 PM
5 Year Member
Did anyone had remove the plastic B-Pillars from a Honda Fit 2010?

Hi to all.I wish someone can help me with my little problem that i got.Just a week ago i had tint my Honda Fit windows.I made this job at a local shop.For my luck the person just use the heat blower to close to the plastic B-Pillars of 2 doors of my car.Here a picture.You can see the plastic more shinny in the red circle.

The shop will replace with new ones.I will receive the new parts next week.Did anyone had remove this plastic trim from the car maybe for painting them?I open the door and find one screw and one tap that i think is only the two things that i must remove to take the trim off.

If someone had remove this part... if there something more maybe a clip or something extra that i must be careful when removing?I will be glad if a friend here may help me.Thanks guys.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:36 PM
5 Year Member
Just today the new parts arrives.I was wondering that someone will help me with my little problem.Then i said to me..."I will try by myself."I take a look of the new parts and found 2 clips with a sliding down cut design.

In other words the removing of the B-Pillars trim garnish is not hard at all.I just remove the little screw show in the photo with the red arrow.

Then from the outside i just push up from the buttom very slowly and it get out easy.To install the new part i just do it carefully by to snap and slide down the trim to the door.If someone need to take the trim out for painting them just here i show you how to remove them.Glad that i can install the new parts alone and not pay someone to put them on.....