Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

New Fit by next week

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
New Fit by next week

Hello! Thanks to all of you who have responded to my questions about the Fit. I have been waiting since March and when the dealership got 2 Fits in last week they sold before they were unloaded off the truck . I was so disappointed because the VBP Sport A/T ended up being a Lunar Mist M/T base. They had a Red Milano Sport A/T but it was sold also before it was off the truck. I test drove a Civic LX but I just wasn't feeling it. So I drove by the dealership this afternoon and there is the Milano on the lot. I decide to stop and just look it over and of course a salesman approached me in seconds. He asked if I like the car and I said yes, but I understood it had been sold. He said no that the people could not get their loan and the deal fell through. So he goes and gets Lee who had tried to get me on Friday evening to tell me about the car but only had my work number. He got the keys and told me to test it out. I loved it, 2nd time behind the wheel of a Fit and the first time I wasn't ready to buy and did not realize how impossible it is to find one. I don't care about the gas tank - I just love this car. I tried to put down some money to hold it but he said after all I'd been through it was my car and we will work out the loan on Monday with my credit union. They are giving me $1,000.00 for my 96 Ford Ranger XLT which was great. It's been in an F1 Tornado and hit and run victim 4 years ago. Will add the cargo cover and chrome tail pipe later. Good things come to those who wait! Vanity Plate to Read:
Fit 2 Go or Fit 4 Fun.

Cat :X

Old 05-13-2007, 01:46 AM
5 Year Member
Nice!! Congratulations :P Post pics of your new fit when you take it home

Old 05-13-2007, 11:32 AM
New here, getting my Fit tomorrow! (5/14/07)

Hi, I've been lurking on here for a few weeks while impatiently awaiting the arrival of my Fit. I just got a call from the dealer saying our car had arrived and we could pick it up Monday! I am so excited! The dealer sent me a pic, but I will definetly post better ones when I get her home.

Fit Sport MT, Taffeta White

Old 05-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
MizFit - Congrads!!! Taffeta White is really pretty! Have you thought about a vanity plate - Miz Fit would be cute! I have changed my mind
twice now I am leaning towards PRFCTFIT or Fit 4 Fun Or Fit 2 Go.

Cat

Old 05-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Vanity Plates

Cat - I have been thinking about getting a vanity plate. MIZ FIT is one I've been tossing around. As well as, FITHPNS, HVNAFIT, and FITASTC. I really like PRFCTFIT too! I'm getting lots of suggestions from my coworkers too . No one I know has seen a Fit in person yet, so I'm getting a lot interest!

I guess I'll have to get to know her before I "brand" her for life!

Thanks!

Old 05-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
Yes, I test drove my car yesterday and it was amazing how many people gave it the double look. Some guy in a red chevy truck pulled up beside me and he was really looking her over - could not have been looking at me because I was a mess! Had been working in the yard and cleaning up my old ride but they were looking! Wait until you get yours!

Old 05-14-2007, 08:40 PM
JUST GOT MY FIT !!!! not to rub it in... its the SHIT i love it.... looks ****in incredible.. taffeta white is a great color... everyone thats looked at it is like ... DAMN ! i am as well. good luck !

Old 05-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Just got her home!

We picked up ours last night! Taffeta White is definately sharp on this car! I love it already, dying to get out of the office and drive!

Old 05-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
Congrads Again! I just picked mine up from the dealership today around 5:00 PM - this was the slowest day at work. I can't believe it is sitting
out front of my house and never having a vehicle with keyless remote - I keep checking to make sure it is really locked up!!! Anyway, enjoy your new Fit - I am trying to go out this weekend and take some pictures to post. May good fortune - health and happiness - follow us and our Fits on the road many years from now. Forgot to mention the dealership liked the idea of doing a vanity plate they took off $30.00 to basically pay for my first year free.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:08 PM
ive had mine 24hrs and put 150+ miles on in already... not much cosidering i worked 8 hrs today..... best part... ive only used barelt 1/2 tank of gas!