Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

HID Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 07:24 PM
my last 2 cars i've had i always put generic hid kit off of ebay with the right bulb size. the fitment was never the issue for the generic kit. Since our bulb size is H4, just get h4 hid kit off of ebay for about 100 shipped and you'll enjoy these bulbs in no time

Old 09-25-2007, 10:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
i've got a couple recommendations for you. I love my bi-xenon kit and have had no problems with it since i installed it. I *think* u live in socal and this is even a better deal for u.

Xenith Xenons - Superior HIDs and Customer Service! Come check us out today, you won't regret it!

they allow local pickup (hacienda heights) and the total runs to about $190 shipped for the bi-xenon kit. I bought my techone hid kit off this seller way back then and have never had a problem with my kit and his customer service is top notch. xenithxenons is his new website and new company which i also recommend cuz it's a great product.

Techone hid kit:

Honda-Tech.com: Miscellaneous and Appearance: TechONE HID Kits

Techone hid kit is what i have on my fit. True bi-xenon kit. There are multiple sellers selling them on honda-tech so just use the search function to find them. I recommend contacting them directly for the best prices. I got mine for $260 shipped. It's been over a year w/ no problems. Here is a small vid of the kit in action.

YouTube - MFactory HID Kit on 2007 Honda Fit

Another great recommendation for hid kit's is this seller off ebay. I have bought 5 KITS and installed them for my friends using this seller and it has NEVER given anybody problems. I even put a set on my mom's camry! lol. I bought both the bi-xenon and single filament's from him.

eBay Motors: H4 Bi-xenon 8000K AUTO HID CONVERSION KIT-FREE SHIPPING (item 130128007852 end time Aug-22-07 23:26:38 PDT)

There is his page. He is based out of socal also so communication with him is excellent.

U can also go the other route and do a retrofit like jdmchris.com said. I personally love my bi-xenon kit and night driving is so much better.
i went with kool kevin advice and went with xenith xenon kit it it was great i got a 6000k for the headlights and 4300k for the fog lights i also follow koolkevin write up for the yellow film and the car looks sick the kit was straight foward and the costumer service is great. if any one needs an hid kit i can hook it up just let me know

Old 09-26-2007, 09:09 AM
Former Vendor
Hey, give us a try...

Last edited by zetaproducts.net; 09-26-2007 at 09:11 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by zetaproducts.net
Hey, give us a try...
i should be getting a civic si pretty soon and and will keep you in mind for sure