Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

whats the deal w/n1's (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 01:52 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
I have the JHP tails. Never had a lighting problem. They look great.
Only thing I dont get is random spots on the cover is cracking? I dont know if its heat or stress, maybe both?

Its not something you can notice, but I do.

As for the signal/reverse locations. Id switch it around. Notice the tops of the signals can be seen from the sides of the car? The reason for this is so you can be seen getting over while being almost parallel with the car next to you.
Like I've said before LOL my bottom lenses are red on the pass side so I can't put reverse down there or I would have red reverse lights...

I'm kinda over them not being perfect tho. I figure 96% of the other people on the road take NO notice any way -- ya know.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:28 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
I have the JHP tails. Never had a lighting problem. They look great.
Only thing I dont get is random spots on the cover is cracking? I dont know if its heat or stress, maybe both?

Its not something you can notice, but I do.

As for the signal/reverse locations. Id switch it around. Notice the tops of the signals can be seen from the sides of the car? The reason for this is so you can be seen getting over while being almost parallel with the car next to you.
From where and for how much did you get your tails? I've been meaning to ask that for a while now, but never got around to it.