Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

maybe ill get a quicker response if i ask here

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 04:59 AM
maybe ill get a quicker response if i ask here

I'm planning on getting a new stereo from sonicelectronix. Would have gone with crutchfield, but they want $300 more for the same unit. Their website says that they include a free wiring harness with each stereo purchase. I already sent them this question, but it was a few days ago and all I ever got was a confirmation that they received it. Has anyone ordered through them and would know if I actually have to add the wiring harness to my order, and the cost is just deducted, or if I don't have to worry about it at all, and they just throw it in when they ship?

Also, what sort of experiences have people had ordering from them? I really like that they're a lot cheaper than crutchfield, and am pretty set on buying from them, but if I hear horror stories about them punching babies when called for warranty items or anything like that, I may pass on them.

Old 06-28-2008, 08:40 AM
5 Year Member
I have bought from them before and will continue to buy from them. I dont know the answer to your harness question since i have never purchased a HU from them before. But i have purchased my amp, sub box, wiring and other odds and ends from them with no problems.