Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

The Official Blackberry Pearl Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 10:45 PM
they both got sold. FAWWWWWK! sorry people no pics. but its hella navy blue. im telling you guys.

Old 10-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Pictures?

Originally Posted by fliptek
they both got sold. FAWWWWWK! sorry people no pics. but its hella navy blue. im telling you guys.
This controversy has gone on so long we need pictures to definitively solve this mystery. Navy Blue's rather vague. I shouldn't bitch since I risked it and already ordered a BBP sight unseen. It's my opinion that Honda rarely offers a color that isn't dignified so I'm pretty sure I won't get a Barbie Purple Fit. A picture WOULD be nice.

Old 10-09-2007, 12:17 AM
5 Year Member
Well, today I confirmed that a dealership in Frisco (50 mi NE of me) has an automatic BBP, so I'll try to get up there before it leaves the lot. I tried emailing them to send me a photo, but for whatever reason they couldn't make that happen. I don't think they tried very hard...

Hopefully by this weekend we'll have some evidence...

Old 10-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Killer!

Originally Posted by fitless
Well, today I confirmed that a dealership in Frisco (50 mi NE of me) has an automatic BBP, so I'll try to get up there before it leaves the lot. I tried emailing them to send me a photo, but for whatever reason they couldn't make that happen. I don't think they tried very hard...

Hopefully by this weekend we'll have some evidence...
I would be greatly endebted to you and thrilled to see any pictures!

Old 10-09-2007, 12:46 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by feddup
This controversy has gone on so long we need pictures to definitively solve this mystery. Navy Blue's rather vague. I shouldn't bitch since I risked it and already ordered a BBP sight unseen. It's my opinion that Honda rarely offers a color that isn't dignified so I'm pretty sure I won't get a Barbie Purple Fit. A picture WOULD be nice.
HAH I know how that feels. I like your mentality but that was what I kept telling myself when I ordered Tiderwater Blue Metallic. Then I saw it and called my tailor to fix my pants so they would fit my MASSIVE VAGINA if I got it.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:28 AM
something DIFFERENT!

Originally Posted by abcsr2ez4me
HAH I know how that feels. I like your mentality but that was what I kept telling myself when I ordered Tiderwater Blue Metallic. Then I saw it and called my tailor to fix my pants so they would fit my MASSIVE VAGINA if I got it.
I wanted something different. Taking risks sometimes backfires! We'll see how this works out!

Old 10-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by fliptek
Maybe its Navy blue in some types of lighting, and purple in some lighting...Its going to have purple in it...

Old 10-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by TOOL
Maybe its Navy blue in some types of lighting, and purple in some lighting...Its going to have purple in it...
Why? So far, there hasn't been any evidence that it's purple at all, based on the sample in the brochure, the pictures on the US and Canada Honda sites, and the reports of people who have seen it.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:56 AM
5 Year Member
Irregardless. It looks cool, but it's too dark for Apex.
I love my SSM.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:12 PM
I'll feel bad for whatever excited proud new owner post a picture of their new Blackberry Pearl Fit. They will be pounced upon from all sides.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by azlynn
Why? So far, there hasn't been any evidence that it's purple at all, based on the sample in the brochure, the pictures on the US and Canada Honda sites, and the reports of people who have seen it.
You dont have to belive me lol???

Old 10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by TOOL
You dont have to belive me lol???
I'm just wondering where you get your information, considering everything else doesn't match up with what you're saying.

Secret spies at the Honda plant in Japan?

Old 10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
Poking around on Cars.com today, I found another one (again no pics) in Citrus Heights, CA. They're describing it as Dark Cherry, which to me sounds closer to the amethyst color available in the not-USDM, but is closer to what I visualize when I think about BBP. FWIW, there are over 1500 Fits listed on Cars.com, and that's where I've been finding all the ones I know about. Might be one near y'all...

Old 10-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Dark Cherry to me would be dark red, or maroon. I'm very baffled, lol.

Did they just make fruit salad instead?

Old 10-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by azlynn
I'm just wondering where you get your information, considering everything else doesn't match up with what you're saying.

Secret spies at the Honda plant in Japan?
You will see JK, i have no idea, im just guessing like the rest of us lol!

Old 10-10-2007, 05:31 PM
on the boat!

Every night I check this forum in hopes someone actually cared enough to take a picture of a BBP. My salesman said my BBP Sport MT was built on Sept. 20th and was "on the boat". I'm still hoping to see a picture before it arrives.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by feddup
Every night I check this forum in hopes someone actually cared enough to take a picture of a BBP. My salesman said my BBP Sport MT was built on Sept. 20th and was "on the boat". I'm still hoping to see a picture before it arrives.
Haha, yupp everytime someone posts in here i hope that its a pic...never has been yet

Old 10-10-2007, 05:46 PM
crazy

It's starting to make me crazy! I see a myriad of cars on the road with such crappy purples that I catch myself hoping "don't be tacky like that ford ranger etc.". I picture the color of Barney the dinosaur in my nightmares! If those BBPs in California sold that quick than it's hard to believe the color was unappealing. It's all drivel until someone posts a picture.

Old 10-11-2007, 01:39 AM

Blackberry Pearl located at a dealer in Crystal Lake, IL. Its has a hint of purple when the suns shines on it, but could barely see it under dark places.

I found out it was sold. GRRRRRRR!!

Old 10-11-2007, 02:33 AM
5 Year Member
Good job BlackBerryHunter... Well, I guess I can say I don't regret getting NHBP. But for all you purple lovers... congrats. The search is over.

Quick Reply: The Official Blackberry Pearl Thread