Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

one word, WINGLETS.

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 11:13 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by pinky.
winglets look badass dude.. fin version 2 i like alot. id probably take off the top one logo dough..
Thanx bud. Ya the type 2 winglets are cool too but i liked the cleaner straight style better. But ya id love to see these things on a few more fits. Id love to see the type 2 style on a gd3 one day. U shuld get em!

Old 03-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
That looks great! My stock not dropped GD3 kissed the ground on Saturday when I was leaving my cousins. We were parked on grass and when I backed into the neighbors driveway to turn around - I heard that sickening sound of rubbing out the front lip. Luckily we had a lot of rain and the ground was just soft so it was mostly mud and soft dirt. I am seriously considering putting this on the must have list!

Cat :x

Old 03-15-2010, 01:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Cat
That looks great! My stock not dropped GD3 kissed the ground on Saturday when I was leaving my cousins. We were parked on grass and when I backed into the neighbors driveway to turn around - I heard that sickening sound of rubbing out the front lip. Luckily we had a lot of rain and the ground was just soft so it was mostly mud and soft dirt. I am seriously considering putting this on the must have list!

Cat :x
Awesome dude im glad im doing some good by posting these things up!

Old 03-15-2010, 11:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
Thanx bud. Ya the type 2 winglets are cool too but i liked the cleaner straight style better. But ya id love to see these things on a few more fits. Id love to see the type 2 style on a gd3 one day. U shuld get em!
no problem dude. i getcha straight one are pretty nice too alrdy in the process of getin the 2s

Old 03-16-2010, 12:29 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by pinky.
no problem dude. i getcha straight one are pretty nice too alrdy in the process of getin the 2s
Awesome bud. Please post the pics of them on here so we can see both of the winglets.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I won't give you shit about going lower, but I will tell you that it doesn't have to cost a fortune. Although your offset looks rub-tastic. I love the winglets, think I may look at getting a pair....
C'mon Cat! Stop being a wuss and lower that MR Fit of yours, who knows you might win a few more trophies! LOL Next time I have my Fit in the air, I'll take some pics of my front lip that will give you nightmares for weeks!

By null, shot with KODAK C310 DIGITAL CAMERA at 2010-03-16

Last edited by grtpumpkin; 03-16-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: giving Cat a hard time
Old 03-16-2010, 11:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by zer0dds
Looks good! I have similar ARC ones on my car and I love them...these things sure do a good job of saving your lip, hahaha.

where can I purchase the ARC one if you dont mind me asking?

Old 03-16-2010, 11:42 PM
5 Year Member
ok here the top one aero winglets multiple people were asking about, i haven't seen one fit on here with them and im glad to be the first, the shop is right down the street from the house. the owner was at jdmspeedworx and they all talked me into it. and im soooooooo glad they did.

heres the link to the shop where you can get them, there on sale now too!

Winglets - TOP ONE

is your one Version I or II?

Old 03-17-2010, 12:00 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by grtpumpkin
I won't give you shit about going lower, but I will tell you that it doesn't have to cost a fortune. Although your offset looks rub-tastic. I love the winglets, think I may look at getting a pair....
C'mon Cat! Stop being a wuss and lower that MR Fit of yours, who knows you might win a few more trophies! LOL Next time I have my Fit in the air, I'll take some pics of my front lip that will give you nightmares for weeks!
ya im glad everyone likes the winglets, i think every fit shuld have them!

Originally Posted by FITGD3
is your one Version I or II?
i got the version 1

Old 03-17-2010, 12:17 AM
5 Year Member
ya im glad everyone likes the winglets, i think every fit shuld have them!

i got the version 1

any one knows if these winglets can fit JDM front bumper?

Old 03-17-2010, 12:22 AM
5 Year Member
any one knows if these winglets can fit JDM front bumper?
i dont see why not buddy. dont stand by my word but im 99.9 percent sure u could make them fit somehow.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:32 AM
5 Year Member
i dont see why not buddy. dont stand by my word but im 99.9 percent sure u could make them fit somehow.

that would be awesome...really wanna know if someone already done so

BTW nice choice of mods buddy REAL JDM STYLE

Old 03-17-2010, 08:07 AM
5 Year Member
that would be awesome...really wanna know if someone already done so

BTW nice choice of mods buddy REAL JDM STYLE
thanx bud, i like the look too, but ya the winglets have to be test fitted by a car with a jdm bumper, so since no one down here has one i dont know how he can see if they wuld fit, im going down to jdmspeedworx today and ill ask him what they might be able to do.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:09 AM
5 Year Member
Hey, what kind of intake is that?

The shield is awesome... looks and protection wise! Never saw one that bolts to the shield like that. The K&N intakes have a shield... but I don't remember the filter/pipe bolting to the shield like that. I thought they just passed through the hole in the shield.

Very clean intake installation... like it was made for the car.

Nice ride, BTW! Cleannnnnnnnn!

Old 03-17-2010, 10:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by annunC8
Hey, what kind of intake is that?

The shield is awesome... looks and protection wise! Never saw one that bolts to the shield like that. The K&N intakes have a shield... but I don't remember the filter/pipe bolting to the shield like that. I thought they just passed through the hole in the shield.

Very clean intake installation... like it was made for the car.

Nice ride, BTW! Cleannnnnnnnn!
It called an afe intake. It works amazingly well. I had a cold air before but i hated the lag on the low end. So i got this one. U can get them really cheap on amazon. I got mine for 150 bux shipped brand new in the box. U shuld check it out

Old 03-17-2010, 12:05 PM
5 Year Member
dislike winglets. looks like the fit can go fast. And like grtpumpkin said it doesn't have to cost bajillions to lower the fit. Get on the guys good side up at the shop and they'd prolly just borrow you a roller if they have one or make it cheap n do it for ya.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:59 PM
5 Year Member
It called an afe intake. It works amazingly well. I had a cold air before but i hated the lag on the low end. So i got this one. U can get them really cheap on amazon. I got mine for 150 bux shipped brand new in the box. U shuld check it out
Any difference in gas mileage by any chance? So this one is more of an SRI instead of a CAI?

Any boosts in power at all? Any louder than stock? Also, I couldn't seem to find one for a GE8... do you know if they make them for GEs?

Lol! Sorry for the 50,000,000 questions. I'm still kinda' new to all of this. At least I just got word from my dealer that the Fit I ordered finally came in. I had to order because I was firm on the color I wanted, and I also wanted a VSA/navigation model. It's been sitting on a dock in Japan waiting for the ship to get full with orders before Honda would ship it. It took over 3 months total, but at least the wait's over now.

Anyway, thanks for dealing with the questions... oh, and the answers!

Old 03-17-2010, 01:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by annunC8
Any difference in gas mileage by any chance? So this one is more of an SRI instead of a CAI?

Any boosts in power at all? Any louder than stock? Also, I couldn't seem to find one for a GE8... do you know if they make them for GEs?

Lol! Sorry for the 50,000,000 questions. I'm still kinda' new to all of this. At least I just got word from my dealer that the Fit I ordered finally came in. I had to order because I was firm on the color I wanted, and I also wanted a VSA/navigation model. It's been sitting on a dock in Japan waiting for the ship to get full with orders before Honda would ship it. It took over 3 months total, but at least the wait's over now.

Anyway, thanks for dealing with the questions... oh, and the answers!

Yep they have one for the ge8 but its called a tadeka intake. Go to the afe website and they will have them. Heres a install thread on it

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...-pictures.html

and ive noticed all around performance. Best intake ive ever bought. Mpgs i always get 300 to a tank nomatter what bec i drive fast. But ya you cant go wrong with afe (tadeka) anyday

Old 03-17-2010, 01:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by shazaam
dislike winglets. looks like the fit can go fast. And like grtpumpkin said it doesn't have to cost bajillions to lower the fit. Get on the guys good side up at the shop and they'd prolly just borrow you a roller if they have one or make it cheap n do it for ya.
U guys are funny. I wuld love to lower it right now but i really hate looking more and more ways to spend money on the car when i need to save money for a house and my wedding. I really dont want to ruin anything with having it low bec i drive everywhere and i really dont want to mess up more shit to just have to fix it later

Old 03-17-2010, 06:28 PM
No pressure man, you have your car modded the way you like it and that is all that matters. Just be aware that later on down the road you can lower the GD for really cheap. I bought my Skunk2s used for $80, put them on myself with the OE struts. They have held up nicely, and so far I haven't broken anything because of lowering. Well unless you count the paint on the front of my car which is completely trashed LOL. Yours is one of the few NON lowered cars that looks decent IMO, and that is high praise indeed....

Quick Reply: one word, WINGLETS.