Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

one word, WINGLETS.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 08:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by grtpumpkin
No pressure man, you have your car modded the way you like it and that is all that matters. Just be aware that later on down the road you can lower the GD for really cheap. I bought my Skunk2s used for $80, put them on myself with the OE struts. They have held up nicely, and so far I haven't broken anything because of lowering. Well unless you count the paint on the front of my car which is completely trashed LOL. Yours is one of the few NON lowered cars that looks decent IMO, and that is high praise indeed....
Well thanx bud i really appreciate the comments and i might lower it eventually but it will be later down the road. I feel great being the only few that has a lifted fit that looks good. Hahahahahahaha

Old 03-17-2010, 09:17 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
U guys are funny. I wuld love to lower it right now but i really hate looking more and more ways to spend money on the car when i need to save money for a house and my wedding. I really dont want to ruin anything with having it low bec i drive everywhere and i really dont want to mess up more shit to just have to fix it later
I say you needs a new fiance then lol. friend who manages a local shop has a wedding coming up in may. Could have put his car money he's been stashing away towards the wedding, debated it, and $21k later he has his realistic "dream" car, silver z06 all thanks to the soon to be wife for having more bawls than him lolz.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by shazaam
I say you needs a new fiance then lol. friend who manages a local shop has a wedding coming up in may. Could have put his car money he's been stashing away towards the wedding, debated it, and $21k later he has his realistic "dream" car, silver z06 all thanks to the soon to be wife for having more bawls than him lolz.
nice. ya i love her too much to disapoint her anymore, i love my car and am planning my life out, i will get to it eventually but if it doesnt come soon i wont trip

Old 03-18-2010, 08:44 AM
5 Year Member
So who was the guy tht rushed down monday morning with a silver fit that couldnt find the top one place? Mike from jdmspeedworx was telling me someone came by from the forum and wanted some winglets and ran down and actually got some. Man u guys are fast. Keep em coming!

Old 03-20-2010, 01:08 AM
5 Year Member
siiick! i saw 2 versions on the website, whats the difference? They dont have same picture angles for each version so its hard to tell.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:00 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
siiick! i saw 2 versions on the website, whats the difference? They dont have same picture angles for each version so its hard to tell.
version one has a straight edge on the back side towards the wheel, and the version 2 looks like a shark fin on the back edge, its just personal preference. i havnt seen the version two on a gd yet and id love to see one, go for it bud! i know people have bought some already bec i went down to jdmspeedworx and they said that they had some fits come in looking for them, post those pics guys i really want to see these things on some more fits!

Old 03-20-2010, 01:53 PM
5 Year Member
version one has a straight edge on the back side towards the wheel, and the version 2 looks like a shark fin on the back edge, its just personal preference. i havnt seen the version two on a gd yet and id love to see one, go for it bud! i know people have bought some already bec i went down to jdmspeedworx and they said that they had some fits come in looking for them, post those pics guys i really want to see these things on some more fits!
Ah i see it now. I like the V1 better. Think it would look retarded on my base? LOL!

Old 03-20-2010, 11:03 PM
5 Year Member
Ah i see it now. I like the V1 better. Think it would look retarded on my base? LOL!
Ya i like the version one too. I think they wuld look fine on a base. Especially if u have mud gaurds

Old 03-21-2010, 02:43 AM
5 Year Member
Ya i like the version one too. I think they wuld look fine on a base. Especially if u have mud gaurds
haha. Got a set coming in the mail this wednesday =]

Old 03-21-2010, 10:21 AM
5 Year Member
haha. Got a set coming in the mail this wednesday =]
Dude u are awesome! Im sooooooo glad i put these things up for u guys. I love that im helping u guys get something new and at the same time im helping our local shop out. I cant wait to see them!

Old 12-18-2015, 05:33 PM
Hey guys, Are these still available? The link doesn't work and the ones from Top 1 Motorsports look different (they stick out a lot more on the sides).