Fit Suspension & Brake Modifications Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the Honda Fit

TEIN Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 09:55 AM
TEIN Coilovers

I saw that TEIN has their Basic Dampers Coilovers out. Does, or has anyone had experience with their products, specifically the coilovers. I currently have Eibachs with stock shocks and Gram Lights 57 Optimise with a 45 offset. I love the look, but the factory shocks are not up to the task. I rub on quick drops on the interstate. At around 75 mph I'm sure my tires aren't too happy with my current setup. Anyway, these are something I'm considering. I was wonderin how the ride was with their dampers. I would like an adjustable shock, but I'm not sure myself or my tires will want to wait for long!

Old 07-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Banned
I don't think you can go wrong with Tein's. I have never had them but I have tons of friends who have and they love them. Your car will be much happier with coilovers. I know I am just waiting for a set to come out that I really want as springs are really for looks although there is a benefit, unless the shocks are matched, they just look great! Flame on but people who have experience with springs and who autox would agree that coilover's hands down outweigh just springs and stock shocks.

Good choice on the Eibach's though. Nice springs.

Kris