Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Kyle is raaddd
ooohh drama

what happened?
pass me sum of dat popcorn.

Old 12-23-2008, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member
btw bro get what you want i love these rims i just hate when people talk shit cause they suck!!! all rims are being copied so who cares get what you want!!!

Old 12-23-2008, 11:11 PM
5 Year Member
dont be mad cause he hated on you. it was just funny that he said that so i brought it up.

didnt mean to get you butt hurt

Old 12-24-2008, 01:27 PM
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers
Originally Posted by redrumm
dont be mad cause he hated on you. it was just funny that he said that so i brought it up.

didnt mean to get you butt hurt

i dont let believe in e-gangsters lol

Last edited by Raaaaaaaaaay.; 12-24-2008 at 04:02 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
buy used jdm wheels
Not here to start anything, but youve only had one real set of wheels on your car. Then after that you went replicas.

Old 12-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by I Am Ray.
Not here to start anything, but youve only had one real set of wheels on your car. Then after that you went replicas.
he learned that some times less is more.

Old 12-24-2008, 07:05 PM
5 Year Member
yup and sold them after a few months but i only bought them because i got a good deal on them to sell them for more . i can say they were such a waste of money and would never buy another set.

just like the buddy clubs i just got. got the whole set for 445 shipped. tell me that isnt bargain shopping son atleast these arent knock offs

Last edited by redrumm; 12-24-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trancedsailor
your blades are original though. Nobody would talk shit about those.

I am thinking of switching to orange Kosei K1 TS's. Anyone want my Konigs? lol
I had Koseis on my '05 WRX and I loved em (not orange though). They looked great and were light. That WRX is the one in my avatar that I was in one big eff of an accident and that car saved my ass. Two of the Koseis broke at the spokes but I think any wheel probably would've broken in this accident.

Old 12-24-2008, 08:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit_Dr
I had Koseis on my '05 WRX and I loved em (not orange though). They looked great and were light. That WRX is the one in my avatar that I was in one big eff of an accident and that car saved my ass. Two of the Koseis broke at the spokes but I think any wheel probably would've broken in this accident.
holy crap!! i like the old ones better than the new

Old 12-24-2008, 08:21 PM
5 Year Member
Ha, I found some pics:

The Kosei:

Wife getting papers (she wasn't in the car at time of wreck):

Junkyard owner asked me if this was a Porsche .

Old 12-24-2008, 08:35 PM
5 Year Member
how the hell did you open the door haha.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
yup and sold them after a few months but i only bought them because i got a good deal on them to sell them for more . i can say they were such a waste of money and would never buy another set.

just like the buddy clubs i just got. got the whole set for 445 shipped. tell me that isnt bargain shopping son atleast these arent knock offs
So why hate on knock offs if you rock them?

Old 12-24-2008, 09:16 PM
5 Year Member
how the hell did you open the door haha.
I was told by eyewitnesses the car did several end-over-end rolls as well as several barrel rolls (hitting the damn ground in between each) and luckily for me landed on the wheels. I just shoved it open, wasn't difficult.

I had topped a hill and there is a blind road that opens to the highway and I could see a car just then entered onto the highway right in front of me. I had no choice but to slam into the car or try to go the right of it. The road curves to the right a bit so my wheel was turned that way and when I let off the gas I got snap oversteer (one of the potential dangers of adding or upsizing the rear sway bar which I had done on this car) and went over a concrete culvert that sat up about a foot from the bottom of a ditch and when the car dipped over the culvert a wheel caught and sent me flying. I kept waiting fo the nasty hard impact that was either going to really, really hurt or kill me. Got lucky...well-built car too.

Besides my 08 Fit, I have an 07 STi I bought after I totaled the 05 WRX.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
So why hate on knock offs if you rock them?
ive rocked 2 sets and wouldnt buy anymore and like i said i only bought them to make money off them. the last set i had was those konigs and that was while ago. i had both sets for less than 2 months and im just here to say that they are a waste of money and to save for something better.
i just bought buddy clubs for as much as a set of rota's or konigs.

Last edited by redrumm; 12-24-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
I was told by eyewitnesses the car did several end-over-end rolls as well as several barrel rolls (hitting the damn ground in between each) and luckily for me landed on the wheels. I just shoved it open, wasn't difficult.

I had topped a hill and there is a blind road that opens to the highway and I could see a car just then entered onto the highway right in front of me. I had no choice but to slam into the car or try to go the right of it. The road curves to the right a bit so my wheel was turned that way and when I let off the gas I got snap oversteer (one of the potential dangers of adding or upsizing the rear sway bar which I had done on this car) and went over a concrete culvert that sat up about a foot from the bottom of a ditch and when the car dipped over the culvert a wheel caught and sent me flying. I kept waiting fo the nasty hard impact that was either going to really, really hurt or kill me. Got lucky...well-built car too.

well glad your not hurt. serioulsy sucks though

Old 12-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Ahh.. ok.
Ive had 2 sets of knock offs. Both were pretty damn good ones too.

Old 12-24-2008, 10:10 PM

makes me wonder how a Fit would hold up in a wreck like that.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Tofuik
makes me wonder how a Fit would hold up in a wreck like that.

haha yeah seriously. roof would crush in like nothing

Old 12-24-2008, 11:11 PM
5 Year Member
Ahh.. ok.
Ive had 2 sets of knock offs. Both were pretty damn good ones too.
ha not mine. if i see em selling for cheap ill buy to re sale

Old 12-24-2008, 11:32 PM
haha yeah seriously. roof would crush in like nothing
depends on how many stickers you have, I hear they not only boost HP but also structural integrity..

Quick Reply: Spun Wheels?