Fit Wheels & Tires Discuss Wheels & Tires for the Fit and Jazz

"Smoothie" Hubcaps - Anyone Rockin' These?

Old 03-28-2013, 10:41 AM
"Smoothie" Hubcaps - Anyone Rockin' These?

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site as I just purchased my first Honda: a 2013 Base Fit. I've been a Beetle owner (traded in a 2000 Turbo to get the Fit, and gonna be selling off my '74 Super Beetle soon) for most of my adult life, so bear with me.

Anyway, I was hoping to throw some "Baby Half Moons" on the steel wheels, but it doesn't seem like there's a way to do that. I'm trying to figure it all out, but in the meantime, thought I might get a set of the "Full Moon" design. Only concern I have is that there are no vents in this design, and wonder if the brakes might overheat. Has anyone had an issue like this?

The ones I'm looking at:
Smoothie Hubcaps, Baby Moon or Moon Hubcaps Wheel Covers Kustom Car Moons

I've had a lot of fun looking at all of your cars and seeing what you've done with them. I bought the white base model specifically so I could make it my own...a blank canvas.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Just get the Mooneyes snap ons, they come in 15". Most of their styles come as snap-ons and you can get them in 15".

Mooneyes Online Store - Specialty Equipment Manufacturer, Speed and Custom Parts for Motorcycles and Automobiles
Shop for Genuine MOON Discs by MOONEYES. Whether to customize your ride or for land speed racing, MOON Discs have been the choice of champions for over 50 years.

I wouldn't worry about brakes overheating unless you're on a racetrack, in which case you should be taking the caps off anyway lol

I actually dig these but can't bring myself to commit, keep shopping for OEM honda wheels...