Daytona Beach owners show yourself!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:01 PM
5 Year Member
Daytona Beach owners show yourself!

Alright, so I've posted before about this but after the past couple weeks of seeing a fit around Daytona nearly every day, I've got to post again and hopefully get a response!
I've seen every color around here except for Blaze Orange! and I *think* I've seen some of the same fits on multiple occasions!
Are there any fit owners in Daytona or the surrounding areas with Red, Blue, Black, white blackberry, or Silver? Speak up!
I'd love to get a group going representing this area. I know some fit owners are out of the typical demographic this website and subcompact Hondas typically attract, but even with only briefly seeing the drivers, I could tell they were within my age bracket at least.
If we can get a group going, we can hold meets some where here eventually, and I'd love to get the folks I meet out in Orlando at the Lollicup meet to come out here. Maybe we could find a similar place that'd be willing to hold a monthly car meet in Daytona, aimed more towards the import scene, and less toward harleys and muscle/classic cars (btw I have nothing against them, it'd just be nice to see more variety in the autosport scene around here)
I know Nov. and Dec. probably won't have many meets/shows just because of the holidays, and if there were I for one will be out of town for good chunk of time so I probably wouldn't make it.
Alright Daytona Beach! I know you're out there, so come out of the shadows and speak up! At the very least I wouldn't mind having some Local Daytona Fit owners over to my place for a BBQ or something on a Sunday afternoon! Or a cruise on A1A or just chill beachside somewhere and talk about whatever.
I'll be waiting patiently for some responses!