Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 12:11 PM
Turbo

So I have a 2011 Fit Sort 5 speed. I want to add a turbo to my car, I already bought the kid but it's not a "bolt-on." My car is a daily driver and I want decent power but not enough to blow up my car. What all would I need to install the turbo to the factory engine? Yes I won't lie I bought my kit off eBay just cause I didn't want to spend a rediculous amount since I'm not going to be actually racing it, just want the additional kick when a little kid thinks he can show me up, lol. I know I still need a manifold and I can probably have that custom made.

Old 04-29-2020, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by roberwin02
So I have a 2011 Fit Sort 5 speed. I want to add a turbo to my car, I already bought the kid but it's not a "bolt-on." My car is a daily driver and I want decent power but not enough to blow up my car. What all would I need to install the turbo to the factory engine? Yes I won't lie I bought my kit off eBay just cause I didn't want to spend a rediculous amount since I'm not going to be actually racing it, just want the additional kick when a little kid thinks he can show me up, lol. I know I still need a manifold and I can probably have that custom made.
I have a eBay kit turbo ge8 as well. I have 410cc injector evo x fuel put and the turbo set up and ktuner