General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

New Fit on the way!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 05:55 PM
New Fit on the way!

So I spoke with a guy at Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake, Illinois 3 weeks ago and was told that the dealership was doing online trading to get me a Blue, Silver, or Black (in that order) '07 Fit Sport with a 5-Speed. Got a phone call today and found out that I'm the proud future owner of a 2007 Vivid Blue Pearl Honda Fit Sport w/5MT!!!

Kinda crazy... Car's not even built yet! I should be getting it June 20th-30th. Still 2 months away, but who cares!

~Peace

Old 04-23-2007, 07:07 PM
5 Year Member
Great news, my manual sport will be in by Wedensday. I am really pumped.
Brilliance I heard is a very good dealer, congrats

Old 04-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Congrads. My VBP Sports A/T is due in mid-May - I can't wait!

Cat :X

Old 04-24-2007, 08:41 AM
5 Year Member
"Anticipation of pleasure is in itself a pleasure, and is therefore to be prolonged."
This was supposedly spoken by Dr. Timothy Leary, during the time between dropping the sugar cube and the onset of the grins.

Sounds more like Hunter Thompson to me, but you get the idea.

The 2 months I waited for my Fit were an exciting two months. Keeping up with its approximate production date, getting its VIN, knowing when it was on the ocean, knowing when it was in port in San Diego, and then getting the call from the dealer saying it was IN. Yaaaaaaa-Hooooo!

You guys have made the right choice in a car. It's NOT fast, but boy, is it FUN! It will go fast, eventually, but you won't be winning drag races against 1970 Novas or anything like that. The Fit is super-fun, reliable, and uber-cool. Even kinda sexy. Anyone who doesn't like it, doesn't get its purpose.
For the money, you cannot get a better new car anywhere.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:01 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Steeldog
"Anticipation of pleasure is in itself a pleasure, and is therefore to be prolonged."
This was supposedly spoken by Dr. Timothy Leary, during the time between dropping the sugar cube and the onset of the grins.

The 2 months I waited for my Fit were an exciting two months. Keeping up with its approximate production date, getting its VIN, knowing when it was on the ocean, knowing when it was in port in San Diego, and then getting the call from the dealer saying it was IN. Yaaaaaaa-Hooooo!

You guys have made the right choice in a car. It's NOT fast, but boy, is it FUN! It will go fast, eventually, but you won't be winning drag races against 1970 Novas or anything like that. The Fit is super-fun, reliable, and uber-cool. Even kinda sexy. Anyone who doesn't like it, doesn't get its purpose.

AMEN........

Old 04-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Tork
Great news, my manual sport will be in by Wedensday. I am really pumped.
Brilliance I heard is a very good dealer, congrats
Congrats! And Yes, Brilliance Honda is a great dealership! The previous owners were absolutely horrible... they'd charge premiums on all of the popular cars just to get an extra dollar... They had a $3000 premium on all new Civic Si's and Honda Fit's until they sold the dealership earlier this year. I had vowed never to return to that dealership after they tried to charge my mother an extra $3000 for her 03 Honda Odyssey when she first purchased it... saw the name change, and stopped by. NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. Anyone in Northern Illinois, hit up Brilliance Honda for sure! They're amazing there!

Originally Posted by Steeldog

It is definitely cool having your name on a car that hasn't even been assigned a VIN number yet. I'm already looking at parts and have a feeling that I might have a few goodies waiting to be installed the second I get my car... haha. I told myself that the Fit was going to be my commuter car so I could work on my Lude... aaaaaand that's not gonna happen. I now have 2 projects... < le sigh >

~Peace

Last edited by H22a1Prelude; 04-24-2007 at 09:26 AM.