General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Do you LOVE UR FIT????

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by DogSlobba
but the true test, for me, of love for a car is, if i am having a bad day at work, i think "well at least i get to drive my jazz home tonight". there aren't many cars that would pass that test day after day on the same route.
I'm glad you said that! That's in the back of my mind every day at work, but I hadn't been able to really put my finger on it til you said that. She really does get me through the days : )

Old 01-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Love that little thing too, it was insanely windy last night and since it's sitting outside in my driveway, I was scared some branches and crap would fall on it so I checked up on it twice during the night lol

Just over 1000kms now and the first tank was a very decent 33mpg of mostly city driving.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:55 AM
Smile

I adore my Fit. It's in the shop today for the airbag recall, and they gave me a Pilot all tricked out with "luxury" features. I can't wait to get my Fit back! They can keep the "deluxe" interior (except the heated seats. My Subaru had those and they were sweet on a cold morning), just give me back my intuitive controls! The Fit feels good around me on the road, not like this behemoth SUV I'm borrowing. And it makes me smile to see it in the parking lot at work.

Old 01-16-2008, 12:18 AM
5 Year Member
I can say that I do not

just frustrating because I really want to but there's just flaws that I cant get over

Old 01-16-2008, 01:19 AM
honestly Yes! I love my go-cart..gotta love leased vehicles drive em hard while u can

Old 01-16-2008, 01:47 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sam21
I can say that I do not

just frustrating because I really want to but there's just flaws that I cant get over
Wrong thread!

Old 01-16-2008, 02:57 AM
5 Year Member
I cant say i absolutely love it but i really really really enjoy the damn thing! lol
Had a old bimmer before this and that thing required a lot of physical energy just to move it. The fit on the other hand is fantasticly a breeze to drive. Only things i dont really like is the cheapness but its only in a perfect world where u get a super high quality item at a super low grade item's price. hah

Old 01-16-2008, 01:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cheffyjay
Wrong thread!
Um i dont remember this being the "OMG I LOVE MY FIT!POST HERE IF YOU DO TOO!" thread

kthnxbye

Old 01-16-2008, 02:20 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by chickwithafit
wow, i hope i love my FIT just as much as you guys do. i am really excited to be getting it in a few weeks. =)
Oh snap, another IL person with a Fit. Weeeeeeeee! lol

I love my Fit for what the car was made for. Great reliability and fun to drive (and easy to work on).

Old 01-16-2008, 03:01 PM
yea i can say i love my fit. at first when i bought it, i didn't like it as much as now. but now i love it more. my fit is stock right now. imagine when i get some goodies on there it would be even better

Old 01-16-2008, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
almost a year of owning the fit and im still in love with this car as if it were like the first time i drove it. The way this beast handles still surprises me. But hmmm i guess the question should be who DOESNT love their fit because i dont think its possible.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 PM
5 Year Member
I love my Fit.

Fantasic mpg, super fun to drive (like its on rails), and it can carry a lot in many different ways. I tried the tall postition today to fit a tall chair. It worked great.

I fixed the minor problems I had with it: new armrest and I reveresed a plastic all weather floormat to totally cover my dead pedeal area. Now I can let my left foot rest in two areas. When I shift my right foot is covering my brake or the gas anyway, so except to rest my foot, I do not need a dead pedal anyway. The reversed all weather floormat is a cheap fix too.

I also bought wood trim which goes great with the NHBP color too: the VIP look.

For the price I can not recommend it much more. It is so much more fun to drive than an SUV or a mini-van. I can from a mid-sized SUV (an Isuzu Rodeo). Than I tried my brother's Grand Caravan: what a boat. It's worse than an SUV.

My next change may be sound proofing. That depends on how much of a PITA that is.

A few other interior and performance mods may also be in order.

I intend to have my Fit around for a LONG time.

Tom.

Last edited by Darkride; 01-16-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:13 PM
I absolutely love it. I had vowed never to buy a new car, only used, but the first time I saw I had to have one and they only had new ones at the dealership. I haven't regreted it for a second. The best parts of the Fit are the low cost, the mpg's, the storage capacity/abilities, the low cost, the sporty looks, the "fun to driveness", the fully reclining seats (three passengers have remarked how comfortable the seats are when fully reclined on long drives), and the low cost. I also love the overall Honda experience. I am a long time Honda owner, and a big fan of the company, but the dealership I went to really wowed me with service and follow-up. I went in to look at pricing used cars on a Friday, with no intention of buying, by Sunday I was in my new Fit, and there was no "pressure to buy" involved. They simply laid out a superior product, said go ahead and take it for a test drive, then waited for me to take the leap. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that I did take that leap.

Old 01-19-2008, 02:19 PM
chico escuela love him honda fit. #1 car for gas and get 4 women inside for chico time with magic seat. i spin like disco ball inside. good sound in fit. girls scream nice loud, but can't hear from ouside. sometime need to roll window down for foggy window. chico no like fog.

Old 01-19-2008, 02:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by .Chico Escuela.
chico escuela love him honda fit. #1 car for gas and get 4 women inside for chico time with magic seat. i spin like disco ball inside. good sound in fit. girls scream nice loud, but can't hear from ouside. sometime need to roll window down for foggy window. chico no like fog.

ROFL what the heck man...

Old 01-26-2008, 04:21 PM
i just picked up my sport last night and i looove it. it is by far my favorite car.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Was in normal Orlando morning traffic(which sux) and love this little car!!!

Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 PM
5 Year Member
I hate my Fit! People always are trying to get me to drive them places, "come on dude its such a fun ride","Who cares dude, you get like 35mpg whats a ten min detour?" "Your car is so sexy, I wanna feel your shifter" Grr it gets me soo angry. LOL

Old 01-29-2008, 11:14 PM
I love this little humble hatchback. Traded in my MKV GTI for it. My mom and brother looked at me with a glared and confused look. When I told them what I was going to do. So I took my mother with and test drove an automatic just so she could try it. She loved the auto and tried to convince me to go with auto but I much prefer manual trans. The dealers employees and service has been phenomenal.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Take it from someone who has a WRX (2006 5MT), the Fit is the wife's car and I'm constantly sneaking it out for a spin because its so much fun. At the AutoX or rally events I prefer my car but for just about everything else, I love the wife's Fit.

*Can't believe I said that....*

Quick Reply: Do you LOVE UR FIT????