General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Just wanted to say hello

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 08:29 AM
Just wanted to say hello

As you can see this is my first post. I'm from London, England. I'm currently searching for my first car which will be the Jazz/Fit, however apart from 1 of my mates the rest are all laughing at my choice, they all think its a stupid choice but I love the Jazz, and after seeing what some of you guys have been doing to yours I know the jazz is the car for me.

Rai

Old 07-31-2008, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by Raistar
however apart from 1 of my mates the rest are all laughing at my choice, they all think its a stupid choice
Your friends dont sound too smart
With UK gas prices and lack of parking in london i think it seems like a great car, and not a death trap like the smart.

Which engine will you be going with? Hopefully they offer something smaller than the 1.5L over there. I'd hate to get caught up in those new taxes.

Old 07-31-2008, 12:57 PM
however apart from 1 of my mates the rest are all laughing at my choice, they all think its a stupid choice but I love the Jazz, and after seeing what some of you guys have been doing to yours I know the jazz is the car for me.

Rai
Hi Raistar! I'm new to the site, too, and have been loving my new Fit. My friends laughed too until I gave them a ride. And even though they may not admit it, I noticed most of them have stopped poking fun at me. Don't worry, only you can decide what makes you happy! Have fun shopping for your Jazz.

Old 07-31-2008, 01:11 PM
@boon I'm going for the 1.4SE or SE Sport, insurance for me on my own is 1500 pounds, which is daylight robbery.

@Fitzy yea I'm sure they will change their minds once I actually get one, I'm looking for a black color.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:57 PM
5 Year Member
As you can see this is my first post. I'm from London, England. I'm currently searching for my first car which will be the Jazz/Fit, however apart from 1 of my mates the rest are all laughing at my choice, they all think its a stupid choice but I love the Jazz, and after seeing what some of you guys have been doing to yours I know the jazz is the car for me.

Rai

dont worry, you will be laughing all the way to the bank.