General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

SF Bay Area Fit Freaks- are we FOOBA, or BARFO, or ???

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 10:10 AM
SF Bay Area Fit Freaks- are we FOOBA, or BARFO, or ???

I've posted this in the "Regional Clubs" forum, but the general idea might appeal to potential groups across the US:

When the first Fit Owner Of the Bay Area (or Bay Area Region Fit Owner, or whatever) obtains their car later this month, by way of this forum they could tell the waiting others in the area to come see the new car on a particular date & time, at a park, dealership or place of their choice.

Whoever shows up can decide how to pursue the car club idea-- like having each subsequent new owner get out the word for a similar get-together to see their new Fit, until the initial "honeymoon period" wears off.

Eventually it could settle down to monthly gatherings to show off & talk Fits (maybe even at a sponsoring Honda dealership), do tours, rallies, autocrosses, etc. Who knows, it's up to us what we develop.

Bill Lakatos
(Member of the Bay Area Miata Association since a year before I bought the roadster I'm trading in on my Fit)

Last edited by Bill L; 04-09-2006 at 10:28 AM.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net
I live in SF. I can't wait for the fit. right now i'm just concerned with which honda dealer will hae the fit to test drive first. I never seen a fit in real life, and all these good reviews are making my mouth water *drool*