General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

any california bay area fit owners?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 07:36 PM
any california bay area fit owners?

i see lots of so cal people, but anyone from nor cal or bay area have one yet? if so, where did you buy and what (base/sport,AT/MT, etc.)? i hope to see some on the road soon!

Old 04-21-2006, 12:26 AM
As I wrote in the "car clubs" part of these forums, when the first Fit Owner Of the Bay Area (FOOBA) , or Bay Area Region Fit Owner (BARFO), or whatever obtains their car later this month, by way of this forum they could tell the waiting others in the area to come see the new car on a particular date & time, at a park, dealership or place of their choice.

Whoever shows up can decide how to pursue the car club idea-- like having each subsequent new owner get out the word for a similar get-together to see their new Fit, until the initial "honeymoon period" wears off.

Eventually it could settle down to monthly gatherings to show off & talk Fits (maybe even at a sponsoring Honda dealership), do tours, rallies, autocrosses, etc. Who knows, it's up to us what we develop.

Bill Lakatos

Old 04-21-2006, 12:54 AM
5 Year Member
I'm trying to get a Fit Sport Auto....gotta start calling around..i called one in Serramonte and they only had Fit Base

Old 04-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Bill L
As I wrote in the "car clubs" part of these forums, when the first Fit Owner Of the Bay Area (FOOBA) , or Bay Area Region Fit Owner (BARFO), or whatever obtains their car later this month, by way of this forum they could tell the waiting others in the area to come see the new car on a particular date & time, at a park, dealership or place of their choice.

Whoever shows up can decide how to pursue the car club idea-- like having each subsequent new owner get out the word for a similar get-together to see their new Fit, until the initial "honeymoon period" wears off.

Eventually it could settle down to monthly gatherings to show off & talk Fits (maybe even at a sponsoring Honda dealership), do tours, rallies, autocrosses, etc. Who knows, it's up to us what we develop.

Bill Lakatos
oh, cool. i didn't know there were clubs (kind of new to the forum idea). thanks for the info.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:51 PM
New Hayward fit s owner here. looking to meet people in the bay

Old 03-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Retired Moderator
We have a Bay Area section of the forum for this sort of talk. Your welcome to make any new threads regarding the bay area/nor cal in there
Thanks. Im in San Ramon btw!

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/cali...rea-community/