General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Username thread!!!! =)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Between motorcycles, dirt bikes, atvs, and cars, I'm up around 15 Honda's. .and I'm only 25 : ) ..so yea, its fitting.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:46 PM
I used buttersandpaper not because sandpaper tastes like butter, because it doesn't unless you put butter on it. Well actually because I'm rough like butter & smooth like sandpaper, lol. It just stuck with me then, but when I get my Fit modded, I'm changing my name.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:58 PM
5 Year Member
SoloDolo- cause i got to do it alone man.

friends call me Ant.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:05 PM
meanmud is one healthy dump

Old 05-19-2010, 03:23 PM
My name is JJ and I usually sign my name j² hence jSquared.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
Exclamation Up from the dead files

thriller-1.jpg?t=1242115175

Bring'n this 1 up from the dead but there is a story behind every username
I always been called paranoid because of the way my last name is spelled and it's french, so the D is silent ( sounds like - pear-a-no). Ya what ever I'm American. So Perrenoud's Fit is what it really should be, but I know everyone's think'n I'm always look'n over my shoulder. LOL

Big Mike

PS "Big Mike" was given to me by one of my best friends here on FF "The One And Only Carbon Fiber Daddy" himself let's hear it for .... Mr. Vinnymac!
Thanks Vinny!

Last edited by Perrenoud Fit; 06-30-2011 at 05:30 AM.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Perrenoud Fit

Bring'n this 1 up from the dead but there is a story behind every username
I always been called paranoid because of the way my last name is spelled and it's french, so the D is silent. Ya what ever I'm American. So Perrenoud's Fit is what it really should be, but I know everyone's think'n I'm always look'n over my shoulder. LOL

Big Mike

PS "Big Mike" was given to me by one of my best friends here on FF "The One And Only Carbon Fiber Daddy" himself let's hear it for .... Mr. Vinnymac!
Thanks Vinny!
Whoot! Big Mike....
You did dig deep ta find this thread huh? You also gave me a lesson on ...yeah, how ta actually pronounce yur last name.
U'da man....

Old 06-30-2011, 02:16 AM
Super Moderator
On other forums I go by Littleblueneon, its kind of my online persona. I was thinking of going by littleblackfit but that just seemed so plain and boring to me. Unfortanlty im not always the most creative person with names and all I could come up with was MNFit, lol.

MN=Minnesota Fit= my car, duh :P

I wouldn't mind changing my name to something I use on other forums now but at the same time I kind of have come to like the name.

Old 06-30-2011, 03:38 AM
An epileptic seizure, occasionally referred to as a fit, is defined as a transient symptom of "abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain". The outward effect can be as dramatic as a wild thrashing movement or as mild as a brief loss of awareness.

Old 06-30-2011, 05:42 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by EpilepticFit
An epileptic seizure, occasionally referred to as a fit, is defined as a transient symptom of "abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain". The outward effect can be as dramatic as a wild thrashing movement or as mild as a brief loss of awareness.
I like ur avatar, ZZ Top eliminator ride

Old 06-30-2011, 10:11 AM
5 Year Member
Carry-over from my other car.

Name:  Mvc-005f.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  51.8 KB

Last edited by Subie; 06-30-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Many years ago (back in the 50's) men's T shits only came one way- white. The only thing that made one different from the other was the pack of cigarettes rolled up in one of the sleeves. Then somewhere in the 60's manufacturers starting putting pictures and wording on T shirts. The first "non-white" shirt I had was bought for me by my wife. On the font was a picture of Snoopy at the tennis net making a ferocious overhand slap shot and under the picture was the wording "WHAAP". That's where it comes from. Why it stuck with me and why I use it I have no idea.

My name is Bruce.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:55 PM
pretty much no creativity here whatsoever lol. i like to keep it simple

StormSilverMettalic bought in the year twothousandTEN

Old 07-02-2011, 12:44 AM
5 Year Member
i play video games. a lot. and by a lot i mean i can quit whenever i want to.

my brothers used to joke about me being a crackhead playing when i was younger and once i got a PC and started actual PC gaming i needed a name for BattleField1942.

so I settled on krakhed. stuck with it ever since. even been kicked off server's and banned for my name since it's offensive while being shot/bludgeoned/stabbed by an assortment of even more offensively named players (imo).

my wife thinks it's fitting. thank god she doesn't game, or i'd divorce her if she tried to steals my internetz.

how did you even find this thread Perrenoud? are you sure you don't need the grave robber icon?

Old 07-02-2011, 02:20 AM
5 Year Member
I had signed on with a different name that I had forgotten along with my password one night when coyotes were raising hell outside in every direction... I was fairly well medicated but no so much the all of the yelping and howling wasn't keeping me awake and preoccupying my thoughts, so that is where the Coyote part came from for a new name.... I have no idea why I added Texas but I was going to use the name Coyote Man but they said it was already in use.... The state has released cougars in the area around here to kill off the wild hog population that is overrunning us for the past few years and they are killing off dogs, deer, house cats and coyotes so I seldom am awakened by them at night anymore... I guess if I was to have to come up with a name for another site it would have something to do with feral hogs .... I like to have gotten run over by one of those big black smelly bastards the morning after my Border Collie disappeared when I was in the woods looking for him... I killed 3 from off of my front porch with a 9mm Browning High Power pistol one night.... They are said to be dangerous but if you yell and cuss at them while waving your arms and running toward them they will take off in the opposite direction but I carry a big pig sticker with me when I am out in the woods just in case I happen up on one of them that doesn't know he's supposed to go the other way... My wife keeps the Aussie Blue Heeler Border Collie mixed dog I now have with her on walks and carries a long handled Cold Steel machete and a S&W .38 in her pocket... She really hates those hogs. They don't come up to the house lately and neither do any other creatures except for an occasional raccoon, possum or rat snake... I miss the huge old buck that would stand outside the window and watch me watch TV while his harem of does would be standing a few feet behind him grazing....

Last edited by Texas Coyote; 07-02-2011 at 02:51 AM.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:45 PM
5 Year Member
How bout Digger?
Dennis is down the road about 30 min. from us. I worked one Halloween as a bootlegger on the trail in the woods @ his shop in the woods 92 or 93?

Last edited by Perrenoud Fit; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 PM.