General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Need help "fighting" a ticket

Old 03-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Black3sr
Sounds like driving school would still be a good option as you continue to break the traffic laws.
+1. took the words right out of my mouth. *face palms*

Old 03-31-2011, 03:39 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Krimson_Cardnal
Face the consequence of f***g up. It's part of growing up. Trying to focus on beating the system is crazy advice.
No shit eh. Ah these kids today.

Old 03-31-2011, 05:28 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Face the consequence of f***g up. It's part of growing up. Trying to focus on beating the system is crazy advice.
when you realize it is a system based on people that just grin and bear it, then you realize that it is worth fighting against these frivolous laws. these laws have more to do with generating income for the state and less to do with safety. some politicians made some bad decisions in sacramento and now i have to pay for them? i dont give a shit who you are, if you dont stand up for yourself and try to beat them at their own game then you are an imbecile. so keep paying your ticky tacky tickets and rejoin your flock, you sheep. take your defeatist attitude elsewhere.

Last edited by kelsodeez; 03-31-2011 at 05:44 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
when you realize it is a system based on people that just grin and bear it, then you realize that it is worth fighting against these frivolous laws. these laws have more to do with generating income for the state and less to do with safety. some politicians made some bad decisions in sacramento and now i have to pay for them? i dont give a shit who you are, if you dont stand up for yourself and try to beat them at their own game then you are an imbecile. so keep paying your ticky tacky tickets and rejoin your flock, you sheep. take your defeatist attitude elsewhere.
Trust me - there are bigger fish to fry than an illegal u-turn by a kid who likes to roll through stop signs. Responsibility of action and an acceptance of consequence is a sign of maturity. Ticky tacky flys out the window when you broadside someone because you feel those stop sign just slow you down or you really 'meant' to be going the other way and whip it around instead of following the law.

You, kelsodeez, seem awfully full of yourself, and a bit of a jerk, based upon your assumptions. Get a life.

Old 03-31-2011, 12:10 PM
5 Year Member
Since when is requiring people to stop at STOP signs a frivilous law? Why is not allowing an admittedly illegal U-turn also frivilous?

The OP is young and is not driving well.

Pay the ticket. Then learn to drive. An illegal U-Turn is not something that happens casually or accidently. The OP knew that he was breaking the law, and he was doing it with the knowledge of two prior incidents already on his record. Bad decision.
As stated, consequence for actions....

Running stop signs, illegal U-Turns....consider yourself lucky that the consequence at this point is simply monetary and points on a licence, and not a wreck or worse.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:15 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Trust me - there are bigger fish to fry than an illegal u-turn by a kid who likes to roll through stop signs. Responsibility of action and an acceptance of consequence is a sign of maturity. Ticky tacky flys out the window when you broadside someone because you feel those stop sign just slow you down or you really 'meant' to be going the other way and whip it around instead of following the law.

You, kelsodeez, seem awfully full of yourself, and a bit of a jerk, based upon your assumptions. Get a life.
i have never met a more misinformed individual in my life. have fun paying your tickets. its good that idiots like you just pay your tickets because people that are actually versed in workings of the law can make the system work for them and no administrative change comes from it. if everyone fought their tickets, the state would have to find another way to rape us of our hard earned money, so thank you for paying your tickets and letting the intelligent individuals live without being robbed of our wages.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:23 PM
Some how I think you're missing the point and being a bit too aggressive, enough said - okay?