General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.
View Poll Results: What did ya think of this review?
Awesome. Really told me what I needed to know.
71.43%
It was alright. Nothing special.
28.57%
Total Crap. Waste of my time. Learned nothing.
0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

REVIEW: Wet Okole Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Are they hot?

Hey,
Is the material these are made of breathable? Will I be comfortable sitting in them and not sweating profusely as I live in Florida and it's hot as hell a majority of the year.

Thanks!
Dawn

Old 12-04-2013, 06:18 AM
5 Year Member
Breathable.

Originally Posted by graphixgurl
Hey,
Is the material these are made of breathable? Will I be comfortable sitting in them and not sweating profusely as I live in Florida and it's hot as hell a majority of the year.

Thanks!
Dawn
They are made of some pretty high quality Neoprene (wetsuit material). I owned them in Southern California and here in North Carolina. Good breathability. Better circulation than leather for sure and cooler than normal cloth.

Best part is if they need a little 'freshen-up', I just go over them with damp cloth from a bucket with soap and water. Like new again.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:28 AM
5 Year Member
it gets hot and humid in illinois summers, that is one of the main reasons i bought them....breathability.

after having them on for a month or so, i didn't get the passenger seat quite tight enough, so took a minute and tightened the straps, and the seat warmer does get quite hot on high. certainly worth the money. nobody has even noticed they are a cover they fit so well.

Old 12-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by dlivry7
it gets hot and humid in illinois summers, that is one of the main reasons i bought them....breathability.

after having them on for a month or so, i didn't get the passenger seat quite tight enough, so took a minute and tightened the straps, and the seat warmer does get quite hot on high. certainly worth the money. nobody has even noticed they are a cover they fit so well.
Did you install them without taking them out? I know someone else said they did and I'm glad for that as there is no way I'm taking my seats out.