March Fit Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 11:42 PM
I had never seen those in abbreviations before and I'm 28 lol.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:59 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Hmmm, they must be from back before the time of forums when people used to mail chain letters back and forth

Old 02-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Retired Moderator
lol is as far as I can go back...I've missed out haha

Old 02-16-2008, 01:34 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Don't worry Dave... being old is good

Also at your age there is no longer "Peer Pressure"

What is the best birth control method for really-old Fit Drivers?
....Nudity.

A recorded call made to Dave from his Wife: "Dave, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Deerfoot. Please be careful!"

"Hell," said Dave, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

Ba-Dum Ba-Dum Spisshhhhhh!

lol, ok I am done now

Old 02-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Don't worry Dave... being old is good

Also at your age there is no longer "Peer Pressure"

What is the best birth control method for really-old Fit Drivers?
....Nudity.

A recorded call made to Dave from his Wife: "Dave, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Deerfoot. Please be careful!"

"Hell," said Dave, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

Ba-Dum Ba-Dum Spisshhhhhh!

lol, ok I am done now

LOL! Slow day at work?!?! I see a new signature image too hahaha...

Old 02-16-2008, 11:43 AM
lol....nice shots! damn, forgot my metimucil last night...am all bound up...

Old 02-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Did Vivians Sway bar today, took me slightly less time, still a pain to do the drivers side bushing, but i was pretty happy with the quick ride down the road in it. Hope shes a happy customer. I'm getting jealous that i don't have one yet but no funds for it

Dave, So you got the picture ok?? he loves that sweater by the way! thanks again.

Nick/Justin I'm still trying to figure out a good balance with baby/GF + install jobs so although I'd love to do them I'm not 100% positive on the times, but for sure shoot me some PM and we can work out some pricing, thanks guys for supporting the fit fund

Last edited by JDMish; 02-16-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Congrats Vivian!!

hehe, if you ever discover the balance I am sure the rest of the world will want to know too

I probably need some help in about two to three weeks time with some stuff, I will send you a PM once I nail down everything.

Hey do you know if I can do my annual Diamond Kote inspection at Honda West or do I have to drive out to High River where I originally bought the car to have it done. Is the inspection free or does it carry a fee?

Old 02-16-2008, 04:54 PM
okay, i gotta ask since you just won;t spit it out....what ya doing to the car Sugarphreak?

Last edited by davevm; 02-16-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:16 PM
you will have to do the diamond kote through high river unfortunately, thats a dealer installed item and will be covered through your selling dealer.

Old 02-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by JDMish
Did Vivians Sway bar today, took me slightly less time, still a pain to do the drivers side bushing, but i was pretty happy with the quick ride down the road in it. Hope shes a happy customer. I'm getting jealous that i don't have one yet but no funds for it

Dave, So you got the picture ok?? he loves that sweater by the way! thanks again.

Nick/Justin I'm still trying to figure out a good balance with baby/GF + install jobs so although I'd love to do them I'm not 100% positive on the times, but for sure shoot me some PM and we can work out some pricing, thanks guys for supporting the fit fund
No worries man, I'm going to try and do as much as I can at my cousins house. I think the headers would be a pain in the arse without a lift so I'll wait on that.

And good thing you guys brought up DiamondKote...I need to go get mine checked out in April

Old 02-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDMish
you will have to do the diamond kote through high river unfortunately, thats a dealer installed item and will be covered through your selling dealer.
Awww, shucks.... I hate driving all the way out there for stuff like this They don't even have anything to do out there, maybe I will go test drive something for fun.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by davevm
okay, i gotta ask since you just won;t spit it out....what ya doing to the car Sugarphreak?
Not too much,

I have a few things I can do myself, like my SK2 SS. Still haven't put that in yet! Also have to get some nuts and install the proper spring bolts on my exhaust.

I need some help with some stuff I just haven't got around to putting in yet... a set of T1R SS brakelines, the brake pads. Also need help with something else, I just ordered a ________ which should be here in about 2 weeks JDMish can help me out with those when he has some time!

Gotta get ready for my trip down to AJR in Vancouver to have my custom ________ and a ________ installed, also have a fancy new ________ waiting for me on hold there! I was also thinking about getting a _______ and a ______ while I was down there, but we will see

Then gotta hit a Dyno somewhere and see just how much power the car is making. hehe, my only hint is I won't be using any type of FI system

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 02-16-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:41 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Not too much,

I have a few things I can do myself, like my SK2 SS. Still haven't put that in yet! Also have to get some nuts and install the proper spring bolts on my exhaust.

I need some help with some stuff I just haven't got around to putting in yet... a set of T1R SS brakelines, the brake pads. Also need help with something else, I just ordered a ________ which should be here in about 2 weeks JDMish can help me out with those when he has some time!

Gotta get ready for my trip down to AJR in Vancouver to have my custom ________ and a ________ installed, also have a fancy new ________ waiting for me on hold there! I was also thinking about getting a _______ and a ______ while I was down there, but we will see

Then gotta hit a Dyno somewhere and see just how much power the car is making. hehe, my only hint is I won't be using any type of FI system
Non-Aspirated FTW!!!

Old 02-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Non aspirated??

Running on hopes and dreams?

Hopefully next meet we get better temperatures and get to see some of them mods you guys have actually done to your fits!

Last edited by Mr_ET; 02-17-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:13 AM
Retired Moderator
Hopes and dreams are all I got

Old 02-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Illusive
Non-Aspirated FTW!!!
Non or Naturally?

Old 02-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Retired Moderator
Naturally lol...my bad...its been a long week

Old 02-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Your telling me, I have four Monday's up for our March meet!

Old 02-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah I'm away for 1 day and Justin invents an engine that doesn't need air and Nick desides Monday is the new Sunday.

Justin ever heard of direct exhaust injection, I think it should be your next project

Quick Reply: March Fit Meet!