Custom Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 04:43 AM
Custom Recommendations

Leaning towards purchasing a '09 DX FIT and adding the following:

Power Locks/Keyless Entry/Alarm/Starter
Wheels/Tires
Tint/Visor

Westcoastcustomacc apparently can do it all but anyone have any experience dealing with them? Their website is lacking.

SRAutogroup can do all but tint i think.

BPGTuning is same as SRAutogroup i think.

Ralph's Radio do not do wheels or tint.

Soundworks Car Audio and Security is same as Ralph's Radio.

N-Motion do not do wheels.

All suggestions and comments welcome.

FitLurkerNoMore

Old 08-30-2008, 05:03 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitlurker
Leaning towards purchasing a '09 DX FIT and adding the following:

Power Locks/Keyless Entry/Alarm/Starter
Wheels/Tires
Tint/Visor
Are you saying you want those parts added to ur DX without going thru the dealership?

I do my tinting at this shop at Kingsway - Teh one Fit of Rage recommend

Power Locks etc , try Soundworks at Burnaby

Wheels and Tires - Volco Tires at Bridgeport? They have good prices for tires, wheels.. ummm... depends what you are looking for.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Guinness
Are you saying you want those parts added to ur DX without going thru the dealership?

I do my tinting at this shop at Kingsway - Teh one Fit of Rage recommend

Power Locks etc , try Soundworks at Burnaby

Wheels and Tires - Volco Tires at Bridgeport? They have good prices for tires, wheels.. ummm... depends what you are looking for.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did not think the dealerships offer Power Locks/Keyless Entry as options. At least not for the '08s.

Power Locks - Soundworks is at the top of my list right now and i like their website.

Wheels and tires i plan on spending about $1200 for the package.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:46 AM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Are you buying an 08 or 09?

I had my alarm / remote starter installed by BPG they are pretty good. Wheels / Tires installed in Maple Ridge @ Tire Trendz, also pretty good.

Window visors?? Come on install those yourself. Tint I had done at N-Motion, they have a lifetime warranty which is great.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by smatts
Are you buying an 08 or 09?

I had my alarm / remote starter installed by BPG they are pretty good. Wheels / Tires installed in Maple Ridge @ Tire Trendz, also pretty good.

Window visors?? Come on install those yourself. Tint I had done at N-Motion, they have a lifetime warranty which is great.
I am getting an '09. Just unsure of the trim. Right now, Sports is off the radar because no Paddle Shifters and the price diff. from LX is $1900. With that money i can get aftermarket to mod the LX. But orange would be so cool.

I am trying to work out if the DX is right for me. If the cost diff. to get Power Windows/Keyless Entry on the DX is a lot cheaper than ($2400) getting LX then that is what i will do. One dealer offered $100 per actuator and another declined any power lock option.

No matter the trim. I will be getting 16" wheels, tint and visor. Also i will be limited to either Blue or Red on the DX since I have no plans on either Black or Grey.

Old 09-01-2008, 01:08 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitlurker
I am getting an '09. Just unsure of the trim. Right now, Sports is off the radar because no Paddle Shifters and the price diff. from LX is $1900. With that money i can get aftermarket to mod the LX. But orange would be so cool.

I am trying to work out if the DX is right for me. If the cost diff. to get Power Windows/Keyless Entry on the DX is a lot cheaper than ($2400) getting LX then that is what i will do. One dealer offered $100 per actuator and another declined any power lock option.

No matter the trim. I will be getting 16" wheels, tint and visor. Also i will be limited to either Blue or Red on the DX since I have no plans on either Black or Grey.

it doesnt come with power windows?? you know if you get a car with out power windows your gonna have the window handles there if you add power windows. save yourself the trouble, and get an LX.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:33 AM
Originally Posted by sumo
it doesnt come with power windows?? you know if you get a car with out power windows your gonna have the window handles there if you add power windows. save yourself the trouble, and get an LX.
Wow. Spent so much time doing research and i overlook something as simple as the door handles without the Power Locks. Never even thought about that. Might be another '09 BBP LX coming to the Lower Mainland real soon.

Really appreciate you pointing this out.
+Rep

Old 09-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Notice the US Base Fit come standard w/ Power Locks and AC which is all i really need. Or would be kinda cool to get VSA and NAV as well.

Anyone try to import a Honda from the States?