Trading in a Fit... - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Honda Fit Dealer Representatives Interact with local Honda dealer representatives for news, availability and purchase information.

Trading in a Fit...

Old 10-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Trading in a Fit...

How much do the dealer charge if I were to trade in lets say a 07 for an 08 after a year of owning the car with 5000 miles in it (No scratches)?

Old 10-01-2007, 04:52 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by VistaXP View Post
How much do the dealer charge if I were to trade in lets say a 07 for an 08 after a year of owning the car with 5000 miles in it (No scratches)?
Since a lot of Bay Area Fit owners paid rip-off prices when buying, your trade-in value will depend upon how honest your dealer is. Welcome aboard! Watch the Bay area sub-forum for the next Bay Area Fit Meet- we just had a 10-car meet Saturday on Mt. Diablo. You are welcome at the next one already in its early planning stages.

Old 10-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Retired Moderator
I bet they give 13k to 14k deopending on if its AT or MT and if its a Sport model or not?

Old 12-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Google Kelly Blue Book (KBB) and fill in the blanks to get an idea.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.