Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda of Princeton, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 03:35 PM
Honda of Princeton, NJ

We've done business with a sales person going back 34 years, but he finally retired... so it was like starting over again.

Internet sales are not the best out there, but are willing to negotiate, and do value repeat customers. They gave me a good price in writing. Two other dealers I was in talks with would not match.

We picked up a new 2019 Fit EX yesterday. They didn't had the color in stock but traded it with another dealer.

They honored the price we had negotiated, even though this car had additional dealer installed accessories (fog lights, wheel locks, door edge guards) - in fact they never said anything about them - I just noticed when inspecting the vehicle.

They do try to add additional 'options' like VIN etching and smart key fob locate, but not in my case since I had already negotiated an OTD price via email. Finance manger offered extended warranty options but never pushed anything too much.

BTW, they do offer free oil changes, loaner cars and car washes for life to the original owner.

I will be adding Honda Care with Hyannis though.