Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda North, Danvers, MA

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 12:04 PM
Thumbs up Honda North, Danvers, MA

Good dealership. Nice atmosphere and friendly people. They didn't try to force on bogus fees and push any unwanted accessories. They also don't put on any dealer stickers or emblems on the car, which is nice. I don't pick up the car until thursday, so I will give my complete thoughts on the whole process then.

So far the only downside was the salesman couldn't get his story straight about the car when I wanted to test drive it. He said it was currently being test driven and we waited for a couple of minutes. But then when he went to get the car it was behind 2 other cars and had an inch of snow on it from the storm we had 3 days before. He didn't explain himself and I didn't care, really. Just kinda funny.

I knew I wanted the car, but was in no rush to get it. If I had to order one and wait 2-3months so be it. everything else about buying the car was absolutely great and if that little story is the only thing that is off, I probably would buy from this dealership again.

Over all this has been the lowest pressure car buy I've had, ever.

Old 02-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Smile Thanks for the recognition.

As the General Manager of Honda North, I would like to thank WhatFreshHell for their positive comments regarding their experience at our store. Sorry about the mix up on availability. I hope you enjoy your Fit.

Sincerely,

Devin Sullivan

Old 07-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Gonna bump this to add -

Honda North has been great to me, and I wish I had bought my Fit there instead of Herb Chambers!

I didn't have the riveter to install my pedals, and was too shy about cutting into the windowstripping for installing the door visors on my Fit, so I made an appointment at Honda North (they're less than 5 miles from my office and they offer a shuttle service).

I'd previously gotten the ambient light kit installed at Herb Chambers. The waiting room is nothing special. Honda North has much more seating, including comfortable leather chairs with fold-up desks, PCs with wifi, and a cafe! I skipped lunch because I figured I didn't have time to get it today since my appointment was at 1, and was so relieved to be able to get some fresh hot food while I waited on my car. Plus they gave me a coupon for a free drink while I got my service taken care of. Staff was all really friendly, and the pricing for the labor was cheaper than I expected. Also I had the leather A/T knob in my trunk but planned to install it myself since it wouldn't be hard or take much time, and the service tech offered to install it free of charge!

I was just really really impressed, and I know where I'll be buying my next Honda.