Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Santa Ana Honda - bait & switch

Old 10-29-2007, 02:45 AM
just don't go to honda santa ana, they are full of s***

Old 10-29-2007, 04:16 AM
5 Year Member
Lol I guess I was one of the ones who got decent service =/

Old 10-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Ms. Sheila :]
Lol I guess I was one of the ones who got decent service =/
LOL, you sure were!! LUCKY!!

Old 10-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Smile Dealerships

My theory on this one is simple. Take for instance "gas stations"....one or two gas stations in a remote area are going to be charging an arm and a leg for there gas. But moving alittle futher up the road to a city area with multiple gas stations you will see the price drop drastically! It is all about COMPETITION....the more dealerships in a 20 mile radius or so...the better deal you will get. If a dealership is in a remote location with no other Honda comp...they will take you for a ride n SMILE. Hope this helps.

GD3blaze07'

Old 10-31-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by tonyd3773
My theory on this one is simple. Take for instance "gas stations"....one or two gas stations in a remote area are going to be charging an arm and a leg for there gas. But moving alittle futher up the road to a city area with multiple gas stations you will see the price drop drastically! It is all about COMPETITION....the more dealerships in a 20 mile radius or so...the better deal you will get. If a dealership is in a remote location with no other Honda comp...they will take you for a ride n SMILE. Hope this helps.

GD3blaze07'
For sure, I think that we all spoiled here in So.Cal with like 30 dealerships within driving distance there is competition no doubt. The only thing that gets me is you would think that dealerships here would know and understand that concept and try to push their customer service skills and try to make the public happy. I think that a lot of the So.Cal dealerships are too stuck in that "lets make a buck, no matter what" theory and us as the consumer are finally getting sick of being pressured and basically used. This "bait and switch" thing is ****ing annoying, and in the end it just wastes their time and ours. I know when I had my dealings with Honda dealerships here, I didnt put up with it. If I got jerked around I would just move down my list of dealerships. I actually had a print out of dealerships from San Diego to Santa Barbara and just called from top to bottom. In the end I chose the one that had the car that I wanted and was excited to have my business. Turned out to be Hardin Honda here in Orange. I actually didnt get a fantastic deal but the buying process was smooth and easy going and in the end that made the differance!

Old 10-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Smile Dealerships

Agree with the above statement as well!

GD3blaze07'