Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Liberty Honda in Hartford, Connecticut

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Liberty Honda in Hartford, Connecticut

I got my 2008 Honda Fit Sport MT in Milano Red for MSRP. No hard sell, no add-on fees, and their Inventory on their website seems to match what is in their lot.

I am very happy with them, but I am still on my first 1,000 miles.

They have about 11 Honda Fits in stock right now per their website. The Honda dealership 5 miles away (New Britain) told me I would have to order and wait.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:51 PM
5 Year Member
I've heard a lot of good things about Liberty. I got mine back in 2007 from Hoffman, back then you had to wait months just to get a Fit I lucked out by getting an oil change on my Civic after someone backed out an hour earlier after ordering one. I had some issues with the financing department there though and I doubt I'll ever get a car from Hoffman again but I love their service department.

Seems weird that Schaller Honda doesn't have any Fits, last time I was at Hoffman they had probably 6 or 7 of them and you say that Liberty has a lot too. Fits are getting really popular in the Hartford area now.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Arisenfury
I've heard a lot of good things about Liberty. I got mine back in 2007 from Hoffman, back then you had to wait months just to get a Fit I lucked out by getting an oil change on my Civic after someone backed out an hour earlier after ordering one. I had some issues with the financing department there though and I doubt I'll ever get a car from Hoffman again but I love their service department.

Seems weird that Schaller Honda doesn't have any Fits, last time I was at Hoffman they had probably 6 or 7 of them and you say that Liberty has a lot too. Fits are getting really popular in the Hartford area now.

Congrats on the pickup, Will you've had good luck with the service department at Hoffman? I've been tempted to make the drive over to Manchester, I interviewed with their service manager for a job a while back and they seem to have their stuff together there.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:04 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah they've always done pretty good by me. Then again I've never had any issues really that I had to escalate like you did with the paint scratch. I head out to Manchester quite frequently for the mall and I prefer their movie theaters, their dealership is quite nice. I've never been there but they look like they know what they're doing too. Might want to try that Liberty Honda out for their service department, it'd be a little closer than Manchester.

A little more off-topic: I'm not gonna be able to make it out on Saturday, gotta work 'till 5 then my family is gonna head down to Hartford and take the boat out on the river for the fireworks and the little festival.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Banned
Its all good thanks for letting me know. I too prefer the Manchester theater, the on in Simsbury is full of little "valley kids"

Old 07-02-2008, 07:09 PM
5 Year Member
Good point, I've never really gone back there and talked to any of the mechanics, musually just the guys who ring me up and whatnot. I do remember some kid who got to drive my car from the garage to the parking lot loved to rev the shit out of it while it was in the garage.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Arisenfury
Good point, I've never really gone back there and talked to any of the mechanics, musually just the guys who ring me up and whatnot. I do remember some kid who got to drive my car from the garage to the parking lot loved to rev the shit out of it while it was in the garage.

They've got those everywhere, the dealership I was at had a porters who were notorious for wrecking cars, only reason they kept em around was because they still had to pay for the damage