Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

California (Bay Area) Honda Dealers Suck

Old 04-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Hatchgeek... thanks so much for the input. I got in touch with SL Honda today and talked to Roy. He was more than happy to help me and it seems I've got a 5spd Storm Silver Sport tied up. Supposed to arrive on the 27th.

KenClunk, no... haven't watched South Park since my college days.

Oh yeah, here's a random tid-bit... the Honda hybrid actually saves way more gas than the Prius due to the way the batteries are made. So, the Prius wastes more fuel than it claims to save. Interesting.

Old 12-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Frank Patrick
Galpin honda has a pretyy good supply

Old 12-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Bay Area dealers really suck...none of them sell for MSRP...I used to call all the dealers from Gilroy to Sacramento everyweek and couldn't find a Sport MT Fit at MSRP+tax. Luckily my friend's dad is hooking me up and he helped me order one last week.

Old 12-07-2006, 11:43 PM
5 Year Member
I got mine at Sam Linder Honda in Salinas for $500 over MSRP. I called over 40 dealers and there were over a dozen in stock in various colors all over the bay, but I had to have the storm silver. This was in June tho, so I doubt theres that many available. Just give yourself an afternoon of calling and you'll find one.

Old 12-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Unit 91
So far no one is co-operating. I'm willing to give them money. They aren't willing to take it. I'm not sure why, to be honest.

I've talked to more than 1 dealer and no one wants to help me out too much. Part of the problem is that they either have NO idea whats happening with the cars or they want some insane markup. BAH!!

Unit wants a Fit. Unit wants to secure one. Now. Why should it be this hard.

Anyone have information to the contrary?
YES!! Deal with Val Strough Honda in Seaside. NO mark-up. On the other hand, I drove by South Bay Honda in Los Gatos this a.m. and saw a new Orange Fit on their lot. I tried to buy my Fit from them in September but did not because of their $1500. mark-up, but they may have learned their lesson from lost sales by now. Doubtful, but may be worth a phone call. Otherwise, call Art Agpalasin (Internet Sales Mgr.) at Val Strough.
Good Luck!!!
Dave